MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SoS barebones availability
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author SoS barebones availability
dude
is this kit still available?
dude
i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build i want to build
FoxtoneMusic
Hey dude,
BareBones kits will be available from f(h) when the full line is up and running again late April/early May ish. Be sure to bug your favorite dealer to stock them. For sure, us here in the states and Escape From Noise in Sweden will continue to carry the BareBones kits.
dude
i'm the guy who bought the last sos barebones kit you had a month or two ago.
falafelbiels
Well build that one then!
dude
its all been figured out. that post was old.
knob_alchemist
yeah...i'm interested to this kit too..i want to build this and plague bearer but they are not available here in Europe, any news..?
whitewulfe
knob_alchemist wrote:
yeah...i'm interested to this kit too..i want to build this and plague bearer but they are not available here in Europe, any news..?

FoxtoneMusic wrote:
Hey dude,
BareBones kits will be available from f(h) when the full line is up and running again late April/early May ish. Be sure to bug your favorite dealer to stock them. For sure, us here in the states and Escape From Noise in Sweden will continue to carry the BareBones kits.

Looks like from previous word they'll be available in April/May (approximately), and Escape From Noise will quite possibly carry them in europe. I'm pretty sure the vendors and/or flight himself will make mention when the kits are readily available again.
knob_alchemist
Ok, great!!! thumbs up
knob_alchemist
:( nothing....
FoxtoneMusic
Production is being finished up as we speak. Escape From Noise will have some for sure
-eric
RomuloCesar
I'm also looking for one
FoxtoneMusic
two weeks....and RomuloCesar, tell Moog Audio up in Canada to stock the BareBones stuff!!!!!!
glitchpop
I'm interested in a kit of this too! Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1