MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

freaky Hex Zone issue
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author freaky Hex Zone issue
Kwote
the LCD screen went blank. i panicked and was all set to email John but it's suddenly back to normal.

i was inches away from being a SAAAD PAAAANDAAAAAA.

nathankirchner
If the unit crashes, freezes, hangs, etc. the LCD is not cleared - it will either hold the last thing on the display or, if it has a chance, will throw up an error code.

If your display went blank then that means you lost power. maybe you have a loose cable or there was a brown out?

If it happens again, let us know.
Gloworm
Kwote wrote:
the LCD screen went blank. i panicked and was all set to email John but it's suddenly back to normal.

i was inches away from being a SAAAD PAAAANDAAAAAA.

Mine went blank and stayed that way. John sent me a new beatle and after I installed the new one all was up and running again.
Kwote
nathankirchner wrote:
If the unit crashes, freezes, hangs, etc. the LCD is not cleared - it will either hold the last thing on the display or, if it has a chance, will throw up an error code.

If your display went blank then that means you lost power. maybe you have a loose cable or there was a brown out?

If it happens again, let us know.

no loose cables or brownouts. all my other modules were rock solid. only lasted for a few minutes. i'll keep you posted if it happens again.
Kwote
Glowworm wrote:
Mine went blank and stayed that way. John sent me a new beatle and after I installed the new one all was up and running again.

good to know. i'll keep that in mind if the time comes.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1