MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

222e vs 223e
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author 222e vs 223e
daindain
sersch wrote:

I am not sure if I understand this sentence correctly. Do you mean that the patch cables running out of the xyz outputs block or limit the width of the x axis?

Yep. Its line of sight. If the ring cant see the sensor it doesnt respond.
Votek_Mendo
system700

Hi system 700
Trying to reach you
i was looking for your user on Muff but could not find it anymore.
Are you still interrested in the 222e
I can pass tomorow morning to check the price for shipping
And check the version tonight.

LEt me know.
Sorry for the delay

Steven
renzo
@ Votek_Mendo

system700 is now Patch Me I'm Famous

hope it helps!

ciao!
mirf59
xpander wrote:
the rings are awesome. i can't imagine why anyone would prefer the 223 over the 222 unless they were born without arms.

Rawk!

What about the hapless chap that was born with four limbs but lost two in a horrible accident?

Seriously, now. Apologies for the necro bump.

222e is no longer available, correct? This means no new infrared, ring style control units in production, and one has to beg, borrow, steal, hit the for sale forum, or ask terry town 23 to make a new 222e for him? (we jest)

LVU
Sorry for necro-posting.
I just saw a B&A era 223e for sale, the patchable module is labelled 223e and the control surface 222e. Is this possible? Is the control surface on both versions exactly the same and only the patchable module different?
Drillionaire
LVU wrote:
Is this possible? Is the control surface on both versions exactly the same and only the patchable module different?

The touch plate is identical between the 222e and 223e, it's only the graphics on the sticker that has changed.
LVU
Thanks a lot.
Minimoog56
Yup I have 223e module with a 222e touch surface. Early on B&A allowed trades for folks with 222e modules who wanted the arpeggio function. We sent back our modules for the swap but not the touch surface.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2