MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

More photoshopped vapourware "Cybernetics" expande
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author More photoshopped vapourware "Cybernetics" expande
grantrichter
Who would want one of these?

If so, tell Josh.

Probably a one time buy, built to order only.
AntManBee
I wish I was clever enough to work out what it is, which probably means I don't need one.
dude
wow is this the fabled noisering expander?
lukas412
Gotta have this.
HueMonContact
I will absolutely buy one!!!
rico loverde
seriously awesome. just made my day to wake up and see this.
fac
Whatever it does, I would buy one.
mono-poly
Can i have 2?
essex sound lab
Every time I think that I can get along without a Euro sidecar...
sundog
This reminds me of a dream I once had. woah

Count me in...
z3r01
MY ASS IS BLEEDING

Count me in! My Noisering needs a friend. thumbs up
Tombola
Grant - this looks awesome? Could this be along the lines of some of the DIY things we've been discussing over in this thread: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51861

8/16 step sequences, at least?

Is the bar/dot using a LM3916 to do CV switching of steps?
AntManBee
Is anyone going to say with confidence & authority what it is, or does no one who has posted in response to Maestro Richter's original post want to admit that they have no idea?
justin3am
I'm also fairly certain that this is an expander for the Noisering. At least I can't imagine what else it would be. Count me interested anyway.
Gripp
z3r01 wrote:
MY ASS IS BLEEDING

Count me in! My Noisering needs a friend. thumbs up

+1!
Ankh
Yes.
revmutt
Umm... 2 for me.
I won't even bother asking about frac. Just happy to see it.
Yeah, kind of a dream com true
revmutt
So excited I made my first double post. Wow
norbert smith
yeah baby

but seriously WTF is this help
infradead
holy fucking awesome!!

DO WANT

grant explains it more in the noisering thread
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9927&postdays=0&post order=asc&start=220
norbert smith
ooooh w00t w00t gimme one man

and more walekko plz....
z3r01
I remembered seeing Mr Richter post this in the Noisering thread, in response to someone's question about the Noisering expander, sometime in June 2010:

Mike Murphy is working on this on with me. I should be getting a CD of .wav samples of all the different cybernetic algorithms Mike has been testing with the prototype of the expander. But we have a working prototype! Considering the complexity, that was darn fast! Thanks Mike!

Now it is a case of selecting the most interesting algorithms and designing the voltage selection and variation hardware.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the recent post which infradead mentioned. thumbs up
AntManBee
From the other thread:
grantrichter wrote:
"I do have the 'Cybernetics' expander for the Noisering prototyped. It never occurred to anybody that the three pin connector on the back was for an expander. Hope you didn't goop yours up with solder. The "Cybernetics" expander adds the stuff from the 266 that I originally left out. Anyway, the expander adds variable psuedo-random microsequences, big and little endian individual bit switching, random gate and trigger and a chromatic quantized output."

In that case I'd love one to go with my Noisering.
artisokka
Count me in! hyper

...though my noisering has not even arrived yet...
kuxaan-sum
WANT!!!

applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 1 of 12