MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

HD, Double Andore and PH expansions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author HD, Double Andore and PH expansions

Pascal

would be nice instead of bringing marK II designs in the near future to release some kind of expansion's for adding more functions to Piston Honda, Herz Donut and Double Andore.

I have already two of each at my studio and feel very pleased with Harvestman designs but the thought of having to buy another set of each new version is not practical.

guess I understand the Buchla firmware updates lot more now.

sgnhh

i don't believe these modules are being updated.

Matos

In the Namm video he mentioned he was sonically upgrading the line, while still allowing reduction to the classic ph and hd sound.

sgnhh

i think many people took it to mean he is upgrading the early line. does he specifically name the ph and hd?

bsmith

he said particularly the oscs will benefit from increased sample rate and bit depth in that vid.... that'd be ph and hd on the digi tip....
but good god what kind of functionality extensions are you looking for, they do so much already!!!

wavecircle

The piston honda and hertz donut at 16bit, 44.1KHz would be absolutely sick. They are already amazing oscillators but the lo-fi sound has sometimes got on my nerves. I have always maintained that the lo-fi sound should be a feature rather than a standard.

sgnhh

hm, slightly disappointing news. i'd have to hear them to know if i'd need to upgrade.

Pascal

bsmith wrote:
he said particularly the oscs will benefit from increased sample rate and bit depth in that vid.... that'd be ph and hd on the digi tip....
but good god what kind of functionality extensions are you looking for, they do so much already!!!

Agree about the functionality, I am very pleased with the quality and designs of Harvestman, my thought was that it would be nice to have the option of upgrading instead of purchasing a complete new line.

By the way anyone knows the bit and sample rate of the DAC's in PH, HD and DA?

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1