MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Volta UK???
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Author Volta UK???
TWINSTATES
Mid June???? Just got a home to a letter from Digital Village saying that it's gonna be a while...

How about just give them an authorisation code they can sell me, make their cut and I can download the newest update from the Motu site.

JRR shop in the states do that and it seems to work well. Especially with ILok products. I have bought a fair bit of software that way.
June??

June??

June??
system700
Got mine from www.Thomann.de Germany. But they sell also to the UK.
Analog>Plugins
There was some in UK on Ebay last week.
perky
as i posted earlier i can sell them. we have 10 in stock!
wetterberg
buy from Perky instead of thomann, everyone. He's good peoples.
TWINSTATES
Unfortunately I have paid for the Digital Village ones now so will have to wait for those.

And someone has very kindly sorted me out with a version I can use until mine comes so it's all good. The only bad bit is that I am not back at my studio till then end of next week now.

Anyway I would suggest to anyone else to go and get them from Perky also, at least he has some smile

Thanks all for the advice and help!

Cheers

TS
perky
This is the link to the product on our webpage:

http://www.aage.dk/shoppingsystem/vare.asp?varenr=58013

and my work email:

sofus.forsberg@aage.dk

We are not geared to ship international on our web, but i want to help my fellow modular heads, so just contact me here, or at work and we'll figure something out.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Page 1 of 1