MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

cocostuber and fyrall. now with added tetrazzi!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author cocostuber and fyrall. now with added tetrazzi!
sandyb
i recently got hold of a couple more ciat lonbarde pieces to go with my tetrazzi. a fyrall and a custom cocostuber (built by the very talented boramx)

here's a compilation of some of the first noises i've made with them. the fyrall was set up and left running while i played around, fairly randomly, with the various settings and modulation options on the cocostuber. they're both pretty deep instruments - it'll be a while before i feel familiar with them.

[bctrack]792478340[/bctrack]
weinglas
Nice noises and insect sounds! thumbs up

I am so jealous about your ciat lombarde toys hihi
Kent
Photo of the new loverly, please!
Pascal
waiting for my Kiosk to come, very nice sounds applause
nrdvrgr
Nice noises...

@Pascal: Kiosk? That BIG-ASS thing? Cool... you must shoot some demos when you get it!
Pascal
nrdvrgr wrote:
Nice noises...

@Pascal: Kiosk? That BIG-ASS thing? Cool... you must shoot some demos when you get it!

I will shoot every walking and breathing thing with it, Dead Banana
sandyb
Pascal wrote:
waiting for my Kiosk to come, very nice sounds applause

eek!

that's a monster!

@Kent - i will post a picture when i can find my bloody camera which i haven't seen since i moved Dead Banana
HexEnduction
Very nice. I'd love to see a pic of the fryall as well. I almost went for the custom boramx coco but that would have put me at three coco devices. The momentary switches and overall aesthetic look awesome though.
subterryanean
Boromax did a great job with that one, congrats on having a really cool one of a kind piece.

Thanks for the soundfest - Peter makes some real gnarley instruments.

I too would love to see some pictures of both if it's not too much of a bother.
bartlebooth
@sandyb: some nice sounds in there! i really like what you got going around the 5:30 mark. one thing i like to do is ring the cocostuber filters with fyrall pulse nodes (direct patching), some crazy rhtythms there.

@ pascal: congratulations on the kiosk: that is a beautiful machine!
numan7
applause great first performance on the cocostuber, sandyb- i found 05:00-06:20 (that sounded like melting icicles) especially cool!!

cheers
sandyb
thanks for all the comments everyone. i liberated a camera from work for the weekend so there are pictures below. tetrazzi, cocostuber, fyrall and a folktek filanthropoid.

@bartlebooth - i'll have to try the direct patching thing. need to make some croc to banana cables first!

subterryanean
Wow, Boromax's box look's really sharp, future retro concrete sci fi tape machine, that travels through time, not space.

How do you like the Tetrazzi?
polyroy
Wonderful stuff Sandy!
sandyb
subterryanean wrote:
Wow, Boromax's box look's really sharp, future retro concrete sci fi tape machine, that travels through time, not space.

How do you like the Tetrazzi?

i think it travels through a bit of both space and time screaming goo yo

the tetrazzi is wonderful. it is extremely versatile and can produce a wide range of sounds. at some point in the future i'd like to pick up it's bigger brother - the sidrassi organ - too.
Ekofisk
That looks amazing!

Definitely get the Sidrazzi. An amazing piece of kit. I got mine from a wiggler who had Peter build it with the contact point on top. This makes it a lot more playable, imo. I am currently waiting for a Cocoquantus to pair it up with which Peter has just finished.
sandyb
@Ekofisk - definitely one day. enjoy your cocoquantus when it arrives.

this afternoon i had the tetrazzi going into both channels of the cocostuber.

this one is fairly quiet

[bctrack]1918323052[/bctrack]

and something a bit noisier

[bctrack]4243145411[/bctrack]
amnesia
Great stuff Sandy..Love that big box!
pugix
@sandyb Very nice! That cocostuber looks amazing.

I found out today that my Tetrazzi works even if the battery is like 6.5V. The pitches are lower than with a fresh battery or wall wart.

I've put together a battery-powered portable system that includes the Tetrazzi, Cocoquantus, a Roland Mobile Cube amp, and an AMB Mini-cubed headphone amp. Now I just have to work up the courage to take it to the street for some electro-busking! nanners
subterryanean
Learn some Whitney Houston covers.
pugix
subterryanean wrote:
Learn some Whitney Houston covers.
lol lol lol
Pascal
nrdvrgr wrote:
Nice noises...

[s]http://soundcloud.com/mododd/yop-k-002 [/s]
weinglas
Pascal wrote:
nrdvrgr wrote:
Nice noises...

http://soundcloud.com/mododd/yop-k-002

Wow. I am so jealous SlayerBadger!
subterryanean
Pascal, YOU ARE CRAZY!
Pascal
one more

[s]http://soundcloud.com/mododd/yop-k-003[/s]
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2