MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Jones O'Tool Oscilloscope module
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32, 33, 34  Next [all]
Author Jones O'Tool Oscilloscope module

Votek_Mendo

today? love

Monobass

15hz sounds very usable thumbs up

daverj wrote:
Both scales were calibrated against a 5 digit digital RMS audio level meter.

love please mister take my money

synthomaniac

That looks like a winner to me especially with the CV tool modes love

Good luck
Tony

synthomaniac

radiodread87 wrote:
Oh Dave thats awesome!!!!!!!! love the name too sounds very Irish grin

Jones? hihi

radiodread87

synthomaniac wrote:
radiodread87 wrote:
Oh Dave thats awesome!!!!!!!! love the name too sounds very Irish grin

Jones? hihi

no O'tool lol wink

Kalerne

Hello ! Any news about this module ?

sinemod

+ one for the tuner mode.
You know the limit of your product ...

daverj

Sorry I've been quiet for the past week. I've been busy getting quotes from SMT assembly houses for doing the production run, and been struggling trying to find thin clear anti-static acrylic to use as a window over the LCD.

I finally had to have the anti-static plastic custom made, since it doesn't come in 1/16" as a standard item.

I'll try to post a video this week.

deastman

Really looking forward to this!

Khyber Pass

I had noe idea I wanted something like this. cry

8_)

Banalism

Looking forward to the video...

CursedFrogurt

Most excellent.

RichyHo

I'm late to the party on this one, but it looks fantastic. When/where will they be for sale?

READYdot

How does the O'Tool compare to this http://www.addacsystem.com/product/addac200-series/addac205-dual-oscil loscope-awg?

daverj

Here's the difference in screen size between the screen used in mine vs Xprotolab and Addac. (mine is the color one)

toppobrillo

nice! looking forward to these..

READYdot

daverj wrote:
Here's the difference in screen size between the screen used in mine vs Xprotolab and Addac. (mine is the color one)

Well that is some difference. So that means that the O'Tool is a mostly selfmade tool, as opposed to the Xprotolab being a commercial product used in a module? Do you know how the refresh-rate of the Xprotolab is compared to yours? I'm a noob in these things, so I'm really struggling in imagining with how this will look!?

daverj

The O'Tool is 100% original hardware and software design by me. (with some feedback along the way from a friend who has used a lot of scopes)

I've never used an Xprotolab, so can't say how the refresh compares. When I make the video, you can compare the videos.

kjellb

I saw the prototype when visiting. Great little thing. Looking forward to both this and the video stuff coming out.

READYdot

daverj wrote:
The O'Tool is 100% original hardware and software design by me. (with some feedback along the way from a friend who has used a lot of scopes)

I've never used an Xprotolab, so can't say how the refresh compares. When I make the video, you can compare the videos.

Ok, thnx! Can't wait. SlayerBadger!

wsy

Darn it, it's Eurorack.

I need this in MU. Really. Never mind that I'm already out of space.
Never mind that I've got a Q960 on the way here from Texas.

- Bill

daverj

I've been contacted by somebody interested in repackaging these to sell to the 5U crowd, So It's possible they will be available in other formats at some point.

DonKartofflo

okay. looks like i wont buy an oscilloscope monstrosity off ebay. Rockin' Banana!

daverj

If you have a use for a full sized scope, I'd encourage you to get one. This module is a good reference, and has a lot more in it than just a scope. But it's no substitute for the size and accuracy of a full sized scope.

On the other hand, most people don't need a full sized scope.

Paranormal Patroler

What we do need is a cool module like yours. I really hope the refresh rate is way faster than the ADDAC one. It was the only reason I did not buy it: way too slow.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32, 33, 34  Next [all]
Page 4 of 34