MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I Dream of Wires' IndieGoGo fund raising - 2 weeks left
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author I Dream of Wires' IndieGoGo fund raising - 2 weeks left
s o l v e n t
Hi - just a heads up: We now have less than two weeks left in our 2nd run of IndieGoGo fund raising. In this round we've raised another $8G, putting our grand total at $24G so far!

We haven't yet decided whether this will be our last round or not, but most likely it will be, so if you are planning to contribute, now is the time. Also note - we have sold half of the DVD-R BOXSETs ["Hand-assembled and signed, containing full unedited interviews, plus hours of bonus content, some exclusive to this set. Limited to 50 numbered copies"] - if you want to own one of these, they will only be available to purchase through this IndieGoGo campaign.

http://www.indiegogo.com/I-Dream-of-Wires-film
Neo
Any idea what the t-shirts will look like?
polyroy
That's a really impressive sum that you've raised, congratulations!
s o l v e n t
Neo wrote:
Any idea what the t-shirts will look like?


Not exactly -- but we've just had a designer sign on to do graphics for the film, so the TShirt will be based on his designs... He worked at Peter Saville Designs during the '80s, was the head designer for OMD's Architecture & Morality, amongst others, and currently is part of a firm whose clients include the likes of Apple, Microsoft, and Coca Cola... My point being, it'll be good!
s o l v e n t
polyroy wrote:
That's a really impressive sum that you've raised, congratulations!


Thanks - not too shabby eh?
essex sound lab
s o l v e n t wrote:
He worked at Peter Saville Designs during the '80s, was the head designer for OMD's Architecture & Morality, amongst others,


Wow...great pedigree!
RGiskard
Congrats on hitting the US$10k goal!
urbanscallywag
Bump, just a few hours left! w00t
HeWhoWantsJeans
Gah! This slid under my radar - as I was working a 'worthless job' and had 'no money' when it was announced and in the shift, things have changed... but I committed a bunch of money to another fundraiser that will ream me out in a few days.

If I could slide money under the table at a later date... or even if I could commit 'some' now and 'more' later... in an alley?
hihi

Addendum: I just read the original post in here - so I apologize if that was in 'poor taste'. I did just contribute what I can and I do look forward to seeing the finished product. thumbs up
HueMonContact
Booo I had no internet access for over a week up here in the mountains because of the wind. I really hope you do one more round I really wanted to contribute.

Excellent job and congrats.

P.S. can I just paypal my contribution or something?
s o l v e n t
HueMonContact wrote:
Booo I had no internet access for over a week up here in the mountains because of the wind. I really hope you do one more round I really wanted to contribute.

Excellent job and congrats.

P.S. can I just paypal my contribution or something?


http://www.indiegogo.com/IDOW-round3
Bryan B
Contributed this morning! Great to read some mention of a second film as well.
HeWhoWantsJeans
This isn't related to IDOW (and I'm not putting the pressure on you lads) but I just damn near had a heart attack.

So I plopped in a large sum for Round 3, figuring that when the end-date of the campaign was reached, it would have been taken from my credit card account. You know, like how Kickstarter functions.

However, my bank statement already shows the removal of the pledged funds. I really didn't expect this. Perhaps this is how IndieAGoGo works - but be warned, folks. They mention it here:

http://support.indiegogo.com/entries/20578596-payment-types

Now, nobody ask me to buy a damn thing for a while. I'm going to swear off the For Sale forum for ... a while.
Bryan B
What happens now if you didn't make the funding goal? Will I still get a DVD and a t-shirt in the mail eventually?

I was happy to contribute.
s o l v e n t
sorry for the shocker... this is indeed how IndieGoGo works, and it is different from Kickstarter


HeWhoWantsJeans wrote:
This isn't related to IDOW (and I'm not putting the pressure on you lads) but I just damn near had a heart attack.

So I plopped in a large sum for Round 3, figuring that when the end-date of the campaign was reached, it would have been taken from my credit card account. You know, like how Kickstarter functions.

However, my bank statement already shows the removal of the pledged funds. I really didn't expect this. Perhaps this is how IndieAGoGo works - but be warned, folks. They mention it here:

http://support.indiegogo.com/entries/20578596-payment-types

Now, nobody ask me to buy a damn thing for a while. I'm going to swear off the For Sale forum for ... a while.
s o l v e n t
yes absolutely.

from the IndieGoGo write-up:

"It should also be noted that the film will be completed regardless of the fundraising outcome - so if you contribute to this IndieGoGo fundraising campaign, you will receive the gift/perk that you paid for, guaranteed!"

appreciate the contribution!

Bryan B wrote:
What happens now if you didn't make the funding goal? Will I still get a DVD and a t-shirt in the mail eventually?

I was happy to contribute.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group