MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
With the closure of the MW store the forum has gone back to being 100% community funded. To help us out the lovely Ross Lamond has put together an awesome raffle! You could win a complete modular system or one of many other great prizes. Please see the stickied thread in the For Sale subforum for details! It's my hope that we can raise our all our hosting costs through a once-yearly event like this. Thanks and good luck!

Dirty Beaches
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Dirty Beaches

Bath House

I can't get enough of this guy's stuff. It's lo-fi (obviously cassette most of the time) with nods to Suicide, Vincent Gallo's When record and film music, I also hear Stephin Merritt (Magnetic Fields) at times, Scott Walker, major David Lynch vibes, etc. He's all over the map while retaining a very specific aesthetic that i love - Jim Jarmusch, Wong Kar-Wai, etc. vibes.

thebrotherspus

Yeah, I really like Dirty Beaches too.
Here's another good track.

thefamilyghost

I really like "A Hundred Highways" even though it completely rips off Les Rallizes Dénudés's "Night of the Assassins," but that completely rips off "I Will Follow Him" anyway so I guess it all balances out.

archerofloaf

I love this guy. "True Blue" is such a beautiful song. I really need to get a copy of Badlands on vinyl.

Bath House

archerofloaf wrote:
I love this guy. "True Blue" is such a beautiful song. I really need to get a copy of Badlands on vinyl.

"I'll walk these streets until I/have you in my arms.." It's motherfucking bacon yo

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1