MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

YAS24Q (Yet another Sync24 Question)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author YAS24Q (Yet another Sync24 Question)
EMwhite
Dumb question maybe but do any of the STG Time modules have standard Trigger/Gate output? In other words, something that is timed along with the rest of the system originating at Time Buffer?

I picked up a full set of modules but it's in build now and I'm trying to figure out the best way to wire stuff up. I know there is a time divider module still in development, maybe that is the answer.

I seek to drive other LFOs, etc.

Also wanted to know if SYNC24 ALWAYS starts on beat one; in other words, is there only two conditions, RUN (from start always) and STOPped; no continue?

Thanks.
suitandtieguy
we've got a module called the Time Divider which isn't ready yet, but is ready for production, which spits out a whole variety of clocks at different musically-useful divisions.

the current modules only spit gates out via the Trigger Mini-Store output, and Shift Manager stage one outputs.

the Time Divider was envisioned as part of the initial outlay but circumstances have pushed it back to this year.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1