MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The Destroyer - Utterly abysmal analog wreckage (NSFW)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author The Destroyer - Utterly abysmal analog wreckage (NSFW)

VanEck

Last year I recorded some of the most sordid Four Pi Movement material I've ever conjured up while dealing with the death of a very close loved one. That material went toward a collaborative effort with Theologian, the new project from Leech of Navicon Torture Technologies. My contributions to it were all modular based. Listening to it now a year later, I have hardly any recollection of creating, but am quite pleased with the end result and consider it utterly abysmal. Our two styles came together in some form of unholy unison.

The release is entitled "The Destroyer", and is being released on a 60 minute cassette tape along with a shirt featuring the Four Pi Movement logo, and is now available for pre-order here from ANNIHILVS:

PREORDER BLACK BAG PACKAGE

Limited to 40 copies. This will be the final Four Pi Movement release.

A 14 minute preview is available here, containing drones cold enough to freeze your heart carried by thrashing and teeth gnashing noise and destructive soundscapes:

[s]http://soundcloud.com/annihilvs/theologian-four-pi-movement[/s]♦

hednoize

That preview is fucking beautiful.

parasitk

hednoize wrote:

Yeah, absolutely. Dead Banana

nrdvrgr

Great stuff... really. I have also collaborated with Lee, and he always manages to come up with some suffocating stuff (and also NSFW, hahaha).

weinglas

hednoize wrote:

+1 thumbs up

Babaluma

great stuff greg!

modulator_esp

nice SlayerBadger!

ordered smile

VanEck

Thanks everyone. I don't collaborate often and tend to get extremely self-conscious and anxious when I do, but I am really pleased with how this all came together.

modulator_esp

I was just looking through some old stuff and it reminded me that my copy of this never arrived, even though I sent several emails querying when it was due :(

induktor

Powerful.

mmelnick

Leech is my bro! I've helped him promote shows in the past! I met my wife at one of his shows.
He just did a gig at the Stone in NYC. It ruled. Great dude, buy his stuff

bint

hednoize wrote:

this

Babaluma

modulator_esp wrote:
I was just looking through some old stuff and it reminded me that my copy of this never arrived, even though I sent several emails querying when it was due :(

drop them another email or pm, they are good guys! if you can't get in touch then let me know via pm and i'll let them know you never got your order/point them to this thread.

modulator_esp

Babaluma wrote:
modulator_esp wrote:

drop them another email or pm, they are good guys! if you can't get in touch then let me know via pm and i'll let them know you never got your order/point them to this thread.

I have done, via the contact page on the site and hopefully stuff will be sorted soon

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1