MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioWiggler Radio   SearchSearch   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsBlog & News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 

Animoog/Samplr travel time!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Animoog/Samplr travel time!

newgreyarea

Can one create loops using Animoog/Ms-20/Electribe and use them in Samplr without a computer?

I'm doing some holiday travel and was hoping to mess around with some stuf on the iPad without having to take the lappy with me.

machetemirage

Samplr doesn't have audio copy/paste.... yet. So the answer for now is no.

newgreyarea

That sucks! iTunes is the only way in? Why the eff would they do that? Gotta figure something else out then I suppose. I don't have time to make loops and all that.
-b

r05c03

No. You should be able to use Audio Cut/Paste in Beat Maker 2 or even record it if is playing in the background in Beatmaker 2

oscillateur

Yeah, but unless you can put it in an itunes playlist from another app it's not going to work with Samplr yet. In a future release yes, but not now...

newgreyarea

How about now?

chorus7

Samplr has audio record in now so you should be able to hook that up via AudioBus...The only problem is there is no monitoring while recording very frustrating so it would be pretty experimental thumbs up

I'll check it out and get back to you...

newgreyarea

Can we bounce audio out of something in the iPad and load it in Samplr? Like bounce a loop out of the MS-20, drop it in the Samplr, mangle it, save it, load it in my Octatrack when I get back home.

Hougaard

newgreyarea wrote:
Can we bounce audio out of something in the iPad and load it in Samplr? Like bounce a loop out of the MS-20, drop it in the Samplr, mangle it, save it, load it in my Octatrack when I get back home.

Yep. Record it to Audioshare via Audiobus and use audiocopy to load into Samplr

newgreyarea

Hougaard wrote:
newgreyarea wrote:

Yep. Record it to Audioshare via Audiobus and use audiocopy to load into Samplr

Awesome!! That worked! What are we loading these sounds and loops into to make a sketch of a track these days. Couldn't figure out how to load sounds into Garageband. Don't really like Garageband anyway.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1