MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioWiggler Radio   SearchSearch   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsBlog & News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 

dan p @ leeds modular meet 
 MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author dan p @ leeds modular meet
Microscopial

PostPosted:     Post subject: dan p @ leeds modular meet

sorry its on Iphone but dan p's first outing on his bugbrand express

and he was fookin awesome, that boy can make you groove

applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause
darenager

PostPosted:     Post subject:

Tight!
reignbear

nice one!

now i really can't wait for my PSU2 and cables from Tom to arrive next week... Dead Banana
Microscopial

Hey Daren. You gonna come to the next one. I think you and dan playing on the same bill would be awesome. Just awesome. Go on commit to it and make yer wee jock mate happy
darenager

Guinness ftw! thumbs up

I didn't even know about this until I saw your post this afternoon, could not have made today as got flu and shitloads on, but yeah could be fun next time, big-ups to you mate for getting some footage It's motherfucking bacon yo
radams

all I wanna know is - were balls cupped ? Did any puppies cry ?
Nice to see ya groovin Dan !
Microscopial

Nah no balls cupped. But dans bd was so hard that my balls retreated and hid inside my stomach for safety
dan_p

Cheers Ross, Great to meet you dude.

I had a blast playing, will deffinately be doing it again. was worried the set may be too techno (yes Daren, there is such a thing hihi ) but I think it went down well.

A couple peolple got me confused, one person thought I was Tom and another thought I was Daren. So I must of done allright. Never a bad day to be confused with such ilustrious fellows.

I should of got blind drunk made an ass out of myself and said yes the names Tom, Tom Bugs, I'll pay for all the damage, just send me the bill Mr. Green
jenamu6

Bugrocker SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
polyroy

You the man, Dan!
darenager

Cracking mate, what was the white box in front?
tIB

sounding great dan, congrats on the gig, I here you went down a storm and had your balls cupped. Look forward to hearing more. Guinness ftw!
slow_riot

i get bored to tears of techno sometimes with really predictable patterns and obvious sounds but i thought this set was fantastic, loads of personality and the bugbrand sound amazing.
dan_p

Thanks Guys thumbs up

White box in front was an EHX Cathedral verb pedal. Most likely getting upgraded to a Space. It sounds nice, just not as nice as a Space does.

Rig used was 4 rows of BugBrand Modular, PTDelay, EHX Cathedral and A&H Xone92 mixer.

I bought the mixer last week, been looking for a mixer for ages. I read about someone using one of these as a mixer for live synth stuff. I'm realy glad I got it, it's brilliant. 4 stereo channels, 2 stereo aux snd/rtn, 2 filters. Lovely sounding and super easy to use, 'cause its for DJ's and DJ's is simple innit. hihi
BugBrand

BompBomp - great - would love to hear the full performance!

dan_p wrote:
White box in front was an EHX Cathedral verb pedal. Most likely getting upgraded to a Space. It sounds nice, just not as nice as a Space does.

Similar thoughts here..
noise brigade

Good to see some video got done.
Dan done the bug PROUD.
Played a very funky set and kept it intresting all the way

Respect
dan_p

^ Thanks Talbot. I've deffinately got the live modular "Bug" now (you see what I did there?" hihi

Couple more vids cropped up on da Toob.

dan_p

I can't get the second one to embed ???

heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvEv6aTLhmM
darenager

Second clip, 51 seconds in guy filming gets distracted and forgets he is meant to be filming Dan lol
dan_p

darenager wrote:
Second clip, 51 seconds in guy filming gets distracted and forgets he is meant to be filming Dan lol

HaHa, yeah, I noticed that, panned it straight down.......
darenager

lol Yup, still maybe his arm got tired at that precise moment booty wiggler
dan_p

I bet you'll be coming to the next one after seeing that video, now you know its not JUST a load of synth geeks hihi

we gots them purdy girls too.........

Seriously though, that was one of the great things about this meet, It wasn't just us synth heads. There were some guys getting photo's taken in front of Ian and Normans mega systems. It made you realise how crazy and cool the stuff we mostly take for granted looks like. A couple of other dudes that had just come in to get a drink and something to eat also came over and were asking questions and stuff.
 MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices

Page 1 of 1