MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New projects?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author New projects?
DanielW
I have both the pedals and look forward to getting the Kommander, such great instruments! I'd like to think of them more as instruments than FX really.

Do you have any other projects planned? Apart from eurorack modules without the IR bit (Kommander would be a better choice interfacing with a euro rig), which I'm guessing you're at least thinking about already.
dan_p
I would like to see some more pedals, would be great to have a complete modular pedal synth built up from Koma pedals. Might be a bit complicated but I would love a frequency shifter pedal, It would go nicely with the BD-101.
nrdvrgr
+1 on a frequency shifter!
tektoktiktak
Great to hear ya'll want more KOMA power!

We are working on several new products. First one we'll release is the KOMMANDER, which will have it's premiere in April. We are developing a Eurorack module for the summer / early autumn, but we can't tell too much about it yet, secrets are good, but we can say it will be a module together with a really nice Eurorack builder all of you probably like 8_) .

For the end of the year we are planning the release of the new pedal. Idea's and input are very much welcome!

Holla from Berlin SlayerBadger! !
DanielW
tektoktiktak wrote:
We are developing a Eurorack module for the summer / early autumn, but we can't tell too much about it yet, secrets are good, but we can say it will be a module together with a really nice Eurorack builder all of you probably like 8_) .

For the end of the year we are planning the release of the new pedal. Idea's and input are very much welcome!

I second what others have said about a frequency shifter. Wavefolding is another thing I think would go well with the other two.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1