MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

In deep KOMA
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author In deep KOMA
DanielW
[s]http://soundcloud.com/neizvestija/in-deep-koma[/s]

Another KOMA demo.

Routing: no input Koma BD 101 Delay/gate goes into KOMA FT 201 Filter/seq ––&rt; Sherman Filterbank ––&rt; Octatrack ––&rt; Eventide Timefactor digital delay ––&rt; Eventide Space reverb. One track in Pro Tools, no additional FX, just EQ.

Note: Octatrack is only used as a mixer, no sampling, FX or sequencing.

Modulation: IR sensor on FT 201 controls resonance, sensor on BD 101 controls delay cycle, FT 201 seq controls BD 101 delay time.
weinglas
What a great ride SlayerBadger!
nrdvrgr
Another great track... and the Space... damn, I need to get me one.
All my reverb-FX pales in comparison!
tektoktiktak
awsome! SlayerBadger!
we tested the pedals with many different reverb pedals, the Eventide Space reverb is a winner!
DanielW
I really like the fact that they are so useful even without an external sound source. Instruments rather than FX.
osterchrisi
wow, amazing man! your sonic aestethics are really elaborate, i love the sounds! to me these sounds are floating on the same aether as some old autechre recordings are. really cool.
DanielW
osterchrisi wrote:
wow, amazing man! your sonic aestethics are really elaborate, i love the sounds! to me these sounds are floating on the same aether as some old autechre recordings are. really cool.

Oh, thank you! That's wonderful coming from one of the Koma people! And feel free to use the tracks on your site if you want to.
osterchrisi
DanielW wrote:
Oh, thank you! That's wonderful coming from one of the Koma people! And feel free to use the tracks on your site if you want to.

Haha, yeah you know what? For me it's wonderful that you are able to create such sounds with devices we build applause - Especially for me as I designed those circuits. Although of course I don't want to lessen the euphoria of my colleagues by saying that. But it really gives me a good feeling seeing them pedals used in such an enjoyable way. Classic win - win situation here wink And thanks for your offer! If we'd were to put it on our website how would be credit you?
DanielW
osterchrisi wrote:
If we'd were to put it on our website how would be credit you?

Call me Neizvestija.
hadj
very cool
nkhalilian
is there anything out there that can match the 101 at that price?
Villarceau
The PT Delay by Bugbrand?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1