MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[IN STOCK] Eurorack Panels for Miss10 HADSR & LFO
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author [IN STOCK] Eurorack Panels for Miss10 HADSR & LFO
negativspace
Now that Mike's got the PCBs for both of these modules in stock, I'm going ahead with the Euro
panel thread. These will match nicely with the VCO and VCF/A panels from the first thread & should
allow you to 'complete the set.'

w00t

I'll be filling this post in below the line with pricing details and eventually with the orderlist as we
move forward.

Shipping within North America is included in the price for any number of panels purchased. If you're
overseas please add $5 per order to cover the additional paypal & shipping costs.

My paypal address is jcoates42 (at) gmail (dot) com. When you pay, please note your forum name
in your payment - that helps me keep this list accurate & organize inventory. Thank you!

Prices
LFO/SH/N: $16/ea
HADSR: $16/ea

Order List (blue indicates paid, red indicates shipped)

negativspace [3] [3]
E.A.S. [2] [2]
Dego [2] [3] +6
ringstone [4] [4]
regenbot [1] [1] +2
iopop [1] [1]
frozenkore [1] [1]
Barcode [1] [1]
modelo [1]
janvanvolt [2]
mamonu [1]
gwaidan [1] [1]
Hank [2]
perplx [2] (2)
ndkent [1] [2]
NS4W [1]
spotta [1]
Rod Serling Fan Club [1] [2]
keninverse [2] [4]
thetwlo [1]
greydominion [1] [1]
nangu [7] [9]
glacial23 [1] [1]
trainspotter [4] [4]
ThinLazy [1] [2]
reggiechacha [1] [1]
recompas [1] [1]
negativspace
LFO/SH/N - 8hp

Here is the first "final draft" of the LFO/S&H/Noise panel. The arrows indicate normalled
connections - white noise into the S&H input and the LFO's square wave into the S&H clock.
At this stage I've been through several tweaks and revisions and I think this will work nicely.

negativspace
HADSR - 8hp

Ok, here's the HADSR. Like the LFO panel, the only modification is the addition of a speed/range
switch which simply switches between 2 capacitors for timing. (Or adds one in parallel, either tactic works.)

Dego
I want:

3 x HADSR
2 X LFO/SH/N

hyper SlayerBadger! applause
ringstone
4 of each for me thanks mate!

Cheers
Blair
regenbot
One of each for me, maybe more.
iopop
One of each, please.
frozenkore
One each as well please.
Barcode
One of each for me! thumbs up
modelo
I'll take one LFO/SH/N.
janvanvolt
Two please.
mamonu
one HADSR please...
negativspace
Heyo, just checking in on the thread. I'll get the orderlist started and begin to set dates and order deadlines when I'm back in the US. I mostly sorted the HADSR before I left but I want to post 2 versions and get some feedback. In the meantime you guys are welcome to continue to post orders - I'll take care of it all at the end of the month.
gwaidan
One of each please....
hank
I'd be interested in two LFO/Noise ones.
igormpc
are you thinking about a dual HADSR also? smile
and how many HP for LFO/S&H/NOISE?
bsmith
Allrighta, looks great!
2 x HADSR
2 X LFO/SH/N
Por favor!
perplx
i'd be down for 2 x S&H/LFO, and possibly 2 x HADSR if I knew what they looked like
keninverse
Is this still planned? If so, I'm interested in 2xLFO/SH and 4 x HADSRs.
ndkent
2hadsr. 1 LFO
negativspace
Yes, still planned. I have the prototype for the LFO/S&H/Noise panel in hand. I'll try to get this all updated over the weekend, but I've got a lot of stuff to take care of after being out of the country for 2 weeks and on top of that there's just been a death in the family... so bear with me. d'oh!
ringstone
I think I speak for everyone here when I say that you should take as long as you need... and I certainly appreciate all the stuff you do!

Best wishes for you and your family mate.

Blair
NS4W
1 x NOIzE plz.
spotta
Can i put my name down for 1X LFO/SH/N

thanks.
negativspace
Ok guys, I'm poking my head up above water today & will get the orderlist taken care of and make some posts regarding the HADSR. Promise. I need a break from building and testing MA35s.

I'm pleased with the LFO/S&H/Noise panel prototype that I received from FPE, and Mike's sending me a PCB this week so that I can build it up and verify it. I don't expect any surprises there since I didn't change/add any features, so I'm going to go ahead and set dates for that order - this thread should be up and running by this evening. I'd still like to get the HADSR made at the same time but I may have to separate the two (for a couple of different reasons.)

Thank you, everyone, for hanging in there with me! Now let's get some panels made so we can build these things... thumbs up

Edit: I've compiled the orderlist so far, if you see I've made an error please let me know!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5