MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Can Volta modules modulate each other?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Author Can Volta modules modulate each other?
Monobass
This is the one thing I can't work out from reading the info.

e.g. Is it possible to modulate the speed of one Volta LFO with another Volta LFO?

If it's not currently implemented is this planned to happen soon?

Thanks

Fun
Bath House
Nope. But it's clearly something that'll be coming in a future update. Total no-brainer.
Monobass
Hmm, I don't share your blind optimism in regards to no-brainers smile
(I'm talking about software dev in general rather than specific to Volta)

Unless you are involved in the development of course smile
Bath House
Well, I just mean that all of the volta modules are clearly in larval stages - they're pretty bare-bones, but I think the key was getting something out and getting it working. Stuff like inter-modulation and quantizing and so on is clearly the next step.
Monobass
Yeah there are functions which are 'clearly the next step' that Motu Digital Performer and Mach5 users have been asking for for many, many years now wink a little perspective is wise in these circumstances!
Bath House
funtykigs wrote:
Yeah there are functions which are 'clearly the next step' that Motu Digital Performer and Mach5 users have been asking for for many, many years now wink a little perspective is wise in these circumstances!

Yeah, but do you mean legitimately "needed" things or hyper-specific nerd requests? It seems like in the world of software upgrades (and new hardware modules), vocal minorities tend to make a lot of clamor for things that only .001% of the user base actually wants or requires as though they're actually gaping inadequacies. There's been some guy on the Synthesizers.com list complaining/begging for YEARS for a VC-envelope as though the system is missing VCA's or something, and the vast majority of the users don't care or have a use for one.
Monobass
Well that's kinda my point, it's not you or I who actually make the decision on what is 'clearly the next step'.. so all i'm saying is after 20 years of buying music software your approach makes me hear the big AROOGA AROOOGA sound smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Page 1 of 1