MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IDOW Extended Interview Series 3: Drumcell (eurorack techno)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author IDOW Extended Interview Series 3: Drumcell (eurorack techno)
s o l v e n t
IDOW Extended Interview Series #3: Drumcell

http://vimeo.com/idreamofwires/drumcell

In January 2012, the I Dream of Wires team stopped by the studio of techno producer Drumcell, to discuss his evolution from producing with hardware, to software, and now back to hardware again, with a focus on eurorack modular synthesis. The interview was conducted for inclusion in "I Dream of Wires: the Modular Synthesizer Documentary." Drumcell is also the founder of Droid Recordings, and co-founder of Droid Behavior, one of LA's longest running techno event promotion companies, standing at the centre of the West Coast techno community for nearly a decade.

This is the 3rd in a series of extended interviews, which will be produced and released in various formats throughout the production, and following the release, of the film. I DREAM OF WIRES extended interview segments are sponsored by MATRIXSYNTH (http://m.matrixsynth.com).
ekwipt
Looking forward to the release, just getting into Euro and big fan of Drumcells techno
rico loverde
another great interview. is drumcell a member here? i really liked what he was saying at the end of that interview.
s o l v e n t
rico loverde wrote:
another great interview. is drumcell a member here? i really liked what he was saying at the end of that interview.

glad you enjoyed! Not sure whether he's a member here... he must lurk, at least!
drumcell
Lurking around indeed smile
drumcell
but only as of recently wink
legs
Hey Drumcell, I just finished watching your extended interview on Vimeo. Thought I'd come on here to see if your a member and find this post haha
Microscopial
Well he's a fookin nice bloke but bets on how long before his studio is full of euro and then buchla and then serge lmao. Lovely sounds aswell. If you ever want to come to England there is modularis2 in Leeds on the 29th sept play live if your up for it. You'll even have a place to stay. thumbs up
tony d
Just wanted to say i caught Drumcell/Droid behavior and crew at a party they put on in Denver over the weekend and they ALL fuckin' killed.

By far the best thing that happened all weekend, actually by far the best thing that's happened in Colorado since i've lived here.

If your reading this big thanks to you and the rest of the crew for an awesome evening.
kuxaan-sum
ahhhhhh.....I missed that show.
Just got back in town and spaced it.
very frustrating
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1