MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bugged my Darktime out!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Bugged my Darktime out!
Low-Gain

Taking a look it appeared to be pretty straight forward. Only needing 1 hole drilled.

Some wiring was backwards in this picture. It's since been fixed...

Finished up!

One might say I have an addiction to sequencers. I might...
miditerranean
Looks almost too easy. Nice work!
Spanningtree
Good looking! applause
UMBRA77
Very Cool!!!
dan_p
Nice work.
darenager
Nice one Logan - how do you like the Dark Time? I heard there were some issues with the firmware early on but maybe these have been resolved now?
Low-Gain
darenager wrote:
Nice one Logan - how do you like the Dark Time? I heard there were some issues with the firmware early on but maybe these have been resolved now?

Yeah the firmware sucked when it first came out.. Supposedly this has the newest but i dont think it does because it still STOP's everytime you hit reset or trigger reset.. WTF were they thinking when they wrote that into the code.. lol So i gotta try and upgrade the firmware in hopes that it fixes that problem because if i read through the updates that was supposed to have been fixed.

Other then that. It's a solid little sequencer. SUPER small.. Super Powerful. 1x16 or 2x8 (and 2x8 combo, but i haven't figured that one out yet) w/ quantizing...
Low-Gain
miditerranean wrote:
Looks almost too easy. Nice work!

Not gunna lie.. It was REALLY easy. Just remove the old board, sacrifice a Euro power cable and match the jacks to the ribbon. Done.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1