MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Note the "view latest post" link + other nav tips
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Author Note the "view latest post" link + other nav tips
Muff Wiggler
It's SUPER handy (I would go crazy without it!) but it's small and I know some users don't notice it, so I figure if you haven't noticed it, I will show you and you'll appreciate it - see this image:

Clicking that link takes you to the latest post in the thread (if you are looking within a subforum, such as in the screenshot). If you are looking at the forum main overview, clicking that link takes you to the latest post in the chosen subforum.

That link is also there in the "latest 20 active threads" thing at the bottom of the main forum overview page, and that one also takes you to the last post in the thread.

Enjoy. Guinness ftw! love
parasitk
On that note, here's the Best Link Evarâ„¢:

http://muffwiggler.com/forum/search.php?search_id=newposts

Combined with the link above, it's a delicate, sophisticated merging of style AND substance. Enjoy.
Muff Wiggler
parasitk wrote:
On that note, here's the Best Link Evarâ„¢:

http://muffwiggler.com/forum/search.php?search_id=newposts

Combined with the link above, it's a delicate, sophisticated merging of style AND substance. Enjoy.

+1

and... this was the perfect place for you to post that tip - thanks!

For people who like to see the link on a screenshot (this one is also commonly missed by some users), see here:

parasitk
Muff Wiggler wrote:
and... this was the perfect place for you to post that tip - thanks!

screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
Muff Wiggler
it's also handy to know that clicking the main forum banner (the cats, usually) takes you back to the main index page SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Page 1 of 1