MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Serge style ASR and VCS for Euro!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author New Serge style ASR and VCS for Euro!
widgetoz
7.5cm
exper
Too bad, I don't think it would fit my case.
craque
yeah didn't realize these were so deep myself, they'll have to wait for the 9U construction to start...
dropthedyle
Does someone have an audio demo of that ASR?
I'm still confused about its functionality...
Is it correct to say that the CV in is passed from out 1 to 2 and 3 depending of the clock in ??? seriously, i just don't get it mmmm... that's the description of a switch! hmmm.....
Rigo
dropthedyle wrote:
Does someone have an audio demo of that ASR?
I'm still confused about its functionality...
Is it correct to say that the CV in is passed from out 1 to 2 and 3 depending of the clock in ??? seriously, i just don't get it mmmm... that's the description of a switch! hmmm.....

A switch wouldn't keep the voltage ... it's more a triple sample and hold. Input is sampled and put at output 1, next clock cycle output 1 is moved to output 2 and output 1 gets a new value from the input. Next cycle 2->3, 1->2 and input->1 ...
dropthedyle
thanks Rigo! Now that's clear!

thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4