MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Return of the Mankato in MU?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author Return of the Mankato in MU?
Jsantos360
Will the Mankato ever be available in MU again? hmmm.....

I've been checking the site every few days for a year or so...

Hope these return from the grave! zombie zombie zombie zombie
suitandtieguy
let me guess ... I have 30 seconds to comply?

the SMT respins are going pretty well. it looks like we'll be getting to the Mankato this week. if all goes well it should be available again this summer.
monstrinho
Any plans for a Euro version? I'd like to see it tricked out in purple knobs !!
det3
I'm going to add my engineering conservatism here too - this will be more than a re-layout of the old Mankato board. Suit has some customizations and changes he made to the default Mankato that we'll be rolling into the new PCB, so while we will be getting to it this week, I expect it to take a week or two to complete before going to fab.

Hoy... now that Archangel is done and I'm waiting to build them, a LOT of STG stuff has been pushed through my design pipeline. 2012 is an exciting year for this stuff!
essex sound lab
det3 wrote:

Hoy... now that Archangel is done and I'm waiting to build them, a LOT of STG stuff has been pushed through my design pipeline. 2012 is an exciting year for this stuff!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
bwhittington
Waiting for the day . . . (Mankato)
DonaldCrunk
incredibly excited for Mankato in euro. it's one of those panel designs that just looks cool as shit.

interested in how the big knob is going to shape up!
suitandtieguy
I don't know what it will look like yet. The biggest knob I can get in the line I use is what I use already!
mecanikill
Put me down for one I have been wanting one of these bad for a while!
whitewulfe
I"m looking forwards to not only this being brought out again, but also these upcoming STG products ^_^
gwaidan
The older, wiser brother of Intellijel's Dr Octature.... (hides)

Basically it is an ulltra-precise VCF that has normal and inverted outputs for each pole. When self-oscillating it tracks better and is more stable than many dedicated VCOs-plus the outputs give you 8 phases of the sinewave-fantastic for modulation effects.
Jsantos360
Four... three... two... one... I am now authorized to use physical force!

[Subject Complied]
*Turrets shutting down.
(Sanning)
[Threat Level Minimal]

Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
sonicwarrior
monstrinho wrote:
Any plans for a Euro version?

Dr. Octature from Intellijel?
suitandtieguy
that isn't the same filter.

also, i'm really glad to be able to walk away from this thread with my life. i was a bit worried there for a minute.
megaohm
gwaidan wrote:

Basically it is an ulltra-precise VCF that has normal and inverted outputs for each pole. When self-oscillating it tracks better and is more stable than many dedicated VCOs-plus the outputs give you 8 phases of the sinewave-fantastic for modulation effects.

When used as a VCF you can mix those outputs to arrive at different filter responses:
BP
HP/LP combos
etc.

If you add a VCA (or two) into that mixer you can morph between responses.

w00t
sonicwarrior
suitandtieguy wrote:
that isn't the same filter.

OK, so what's the difference?
At first glance they look pretty much the same.
mecanikill
Man I keep waiting for one to turn up on the b/s/t forum or it to return but it seems like I will never get one. very frustrating
CF3
Gonna give this thread a Bump!

More MU MANKATO please. Suit And Tie Guy!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1