Welcome to the Wiard subforum!

Discussion and support for Wiard Products

Moderators: Kent, infradead, carygrace, grantrichter

Muff Wiggler
wait, what?

Welcome to the Wiard subforum!

Post by Muff Wiggler » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:02 pm

Edit March 21/2009: This forum has now been transformed into Buchla, EMS, Serge & Wiard! It was once 'only' the Wiard subforum. I'll keep the original welcome message here for posterity...

------------------

Zerosum had a great idea and asked if I would make a Wiard subforum.

As a HUGE fan of Wiard, I totally agree. There's only a few discussions at the moment, but I've moved them all into this new forum.

Hopefully one effect this move will have is to prompt more discussions about the Wiard gear. There's nothing like this stuff!

And hopefully we will also enjoy the "if you build it, they will come" effect - with a little luck this new forum will draw some of the Wiard-faithful from around the web to sign up and participate.

Anyway, have fun! Everyone needs some Wiard in their rig 8)
Last edited by Muff Wiggler on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zerosum
Modulation Maniac

Post by zerosum » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Right on!
I really like Grant's designs and ideology behind the modules he creates.
It will be cool to have a dedicated section for Wiard research,users,patches, and all the other cool stuff you would see on a forum.

Kwote
Voltage Controlled Crackpot

Post by Kwote » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:02 pm

indeed. a necessary subforum. i have no idea when i'll have some wiard in the rack. i really wanted to bid on that noisering recently but too broke. however, as i've mentioned, i do plan on acquiring a 311 controller. hopefully this year!!!
Self expression is as essential as breathing
kwotemusic.com
my other sites

Return to “Wiard”