MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Volta cable Sale!... 1/4" TRS to 1/8" TS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Author Volta cable Sale!... 1/4" TRS to 1/8" TS
theslygoose
Volta cables for sale, all custom made. You choose the length to suit your needs. These cables have been tested and successfully made for Volta.
For contact info and to view examples of our work go to:
http://www.theslygoose.com
Sorry no Volta cable pics up yet, but you can see similar ones. We will ship worldwide, from Vancouver, Canada.
] Please contact for custom quote. Let us know your length, quantity, and location and we will give you a custom quote. Email is on homepage.
In no way are we affiliated with the company(s) involved that manufacture Volta product(s). We follow the wiring scheme described by its users.
bar|none
Great idea to post here.

The other thing that is ideal for Volta is a custom breakout box where you have a 8 x 1/4" TRS snake with a DB25 connector at the end that plugs into the breakoutbox. Then the break out box has 8 1/8" TS jacks.
theslygoose
bar|none wrote:
Great idea to post here.

The other thing that is ideal for Volta is a custom breakout box where you have a 8 x 1/4" TRS snake with a DB25 connector at the end that plugs into the breakoutbox. Then the break out box has 8 1/8" TS jacks.

So a db25 to 1/4" TRS snake, then a box? 2 separate items? Why not just a 1/4" TRS to 1/8" snake? We can do those no problem? Would that just eliminate the need for a box?
richardm123uk
I can vouch that theslygoose was a pleasure to deal with. Great quality and lightening fast turnaround,
bar|none
>So a db25 to 1/4" TRS snake, then a box? 2 separate items? Why not just a 1/4" TRS to 1/8" snake? We can do those no problem? Would that just eliminate the need for a box?

The reason for the breakout box basically has to do with how people patch their modular. 6U modular, 12U, 24U modular and up. So a snake is just hard to manage and adjust the length of each leg. When patching from a breakout box to each module is a piece of cake as we have plenty of multiple length 1/8 to 1/8 patch cords to patch in depending on where we need to patch to.
theslygoose
theslygoose wrote:
Volta cables for sale, all custom made. You choose the length to suit your needs. These cables have been tested and successfully made for Volta.
For contact info and to view examples of our work go to:
http://www.theslygoose.com
We will ship worldwide, from Vancouver, Canada.
Email is on homepage.

Due to high traffic and demand we have now placed prices and ordering options on one of our pages. Shipping is expedited and includes insurance. Prices in $CAD and are for 10' lengths and under, you choose. If you want more or less cables specified let us know.
Please see http://www.theslygoose.com/goosegallery.html
parasitk
Overall I'd rather have 1/4" to DSUB, then I can make a 1U patch panel to 1/8" or banana or whatever and have the synth pre-patched to that.

From a playing live perspective – I'd rather connect 1-3 DSUBs at setup/soundcheck than route 8-24 banana/mini/quarter-inch cables!

It's peanut butter jelly time!

//Chris
thetwlo
never mind.
plord
After reading this thread, I ordered an 8 channel snake, TS to TS, 3.5mm to 1/4", to connect all the outputs of the Wiard (4 stereo pairs off the Mixolators) to the board. Price was reasonable, product is professionally made and sounds great, and I got it from Canada in less than 2 weeks.

The Sly Goose rocks. So says the happy customer.
theslygoose
We have brought in a large amount of parts and would like to share the deal. ALL Volta cable packages are now 10% off. Due to the majority, shipping quotes listed are for US residents in $CAD.

Canadians and other country's please contact for more info.
applause

http://www.theslygoose.com/goosegallery.html
theslygoose
Volta cables are now available with Neutrik connectors.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Page 1 of 1