MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

KOMA Elektronik Custom Editions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author KOMA Elektronik Custom Editions
Robert Moob
we just finished two black units w/ blue and white LEDs!

Robert Moob
this is an "older" one... BD101 in metallic/silver:

MY ASS IS BLEEDING
brickman
Yeah that metallic silver one is sexy as hell . Nice work . How much for that puppy ?
Robert Moob
hi brickman, these units are individual items... so we always have to check again how much it will be. it depends on the exact colours and on how much our supplier charges for it... and on, if you wanna have different knobs etc. ... usually it will be something like 125 euros more than the normal pedal price, but, as said, there is not really a fixed price for it. it depends on what you want.
brickman
Hi phaserjunktoy , how about the silver/metallic one in your original post ?
Robert Moob
complicated... the customer already had the knobs and send them to us... like every custom unit it's a unique process. the price will be similar to 329,-EUR for the BD101 incl. shipping inside EU + supposably 125,-EUR for the extras.... but, as said, a final price we can first give you, when we know all details about your unit. if you are interested in a custom unit, send a request to info (at) koma-elektronik (dot) com .
Kent
I'd love to see the BD-101 in Buchla 200 format and 1/2 a Kommander (with CV outs on bananas) attached.
Robert Moob
banana jacks are possible, but they don't have a ground... so as long as you care for the pedal grounding, we can make one with banana jacks. it can also have a separate ground jack or so...
DanielW
That sounds really interesting, I'll need to solve grounding to inter face Kommander with my Serge.
osterchrisi
_Basically_ that shouldn't be a problem as long as the two grounds of the two devices - one being your modular synth, the other one the Kommander - come together in some place. Since there is no audio being processed through the Kommander you also shouldn't be prone to a humming ground loop. Plugging them both into the same mains power line should be fine...

It can be more of a problem in a big studio setup where you might end up with two grounds being connected to different mixers etc. and therefore not being connected directly.

We just try to be careful here because interfacing with banana jacks is something that we are not in control 100%, it depends on your setup if it works perfectly or not. It's really not complicated in the end...
DanielW
osterchrisi wrote:
_Basically_ that shouldn't be a problem as long as the two grounds of the two devices - one being your modular synth, the other one the Kommander - come together in some place. Since there is no audio being processed through the Kommander you also shouldn't be prone to a humming ground loop. Plugging them both into the same mains power line should be fine...

It can be more of a problem in a big studio setup where you might end up with two grounds being connected to different mixers etc. and therefore not being connected directly.

We just try to be careful here because interfacing with banana jacks is something that we are not in control 100%, it depends on your setup if it works perfectly or not. It's really not complicated in the end...

I think it might be as easy as connecting an unused out on the Kommander to the banana jack on the Serge PSU that is used for grounding. Would still be great with a banana Kommander, could you make one for me?
Robert Moob
DanielW wrote:
I think it might be as easy as connecting an unused out on the Kommander to the banana jack on the Serge PSU that is used for grounding. Would still be great with a banana Kommander, could you make one for me?

I think that should be possible... if you want a modificated item, please send an official request to info (at) koma-elektronik (dot) com .
mike sheridan
Kent wrote:
I'd love to see the BD-101 in Buchla 200 format and 1/2 a Kommander (with CV outs on bananas) attached.

2nd!!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1