MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Area-based "User Groups" - Join now!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author Area-based "User Groups" - Join now!
vurt
i went euro!

which im not sure i will later on when i have to vote eek!
ooh politics SlayerBadger!

uk modular independance party ftw!

no, not really, im all for intereuro-modularisation, even if it isnt a word.
vurt
w00t!
made the grade

for those who need/want to know the ether in which i exist is a vapour somewhere around manchester uk BugBrand!
vav
I'd like to nominate myself Overlord of the Midwest group.
panda30y
vav wrote:

I'll second.
mono-poly
I just discovered the groups.
What about some groupsex?

Soapbox
doctorvague
mono-poly wrote:
I just discovered the groups.
What about some groupsex?

Soapbox

Will there be vaginas?
mono-poly
Come on man we're living in 2009.
Who needs those?

nanners
lightpolite
vav wrote:

I'll third on that shizza.

Also, to muddy up an earlier point, I'd say Chicago is Great Lakes/Thyroid Belt, whereas Ohio through Iowa is Midwest. North Dakota down through Kansas, whilst most certainly in the middle (although not the middle of the West, which would be Nevada), would be the Great Plains (a.k.a. the southern continuation of Canada's prairie provinces).

Essentially, the Midwest has more pigs and trees, the Great Plains have more cows and sky, the Great Lakes have more silly accents, the Thyroid Belt has more lazy eyes and gun violence, and the West has the best weed.

Questions? Rasta-nana
Muff Wiggler
alright, congrats vav, you're the midwest moderator!

right now that only means you'll get notifed and have to approve new members who want to join the group

but, soon I'm going to modify things so that users DON'T need to be approved, they just join

and, will try to modify it so that you can send messages to the entire group, so that people can bug you as the moderator to do this, instead of always having to go to me!

thanks for taking this on, really appreciate it

cheers
vav
Muff Wiggler wrote:
alright, congrats vav, you're the midwest moderator!

right now that only means you'll get notifed and have to approve new members who want to join the group

but, soon I'm going to modify things so that users DON'T need to be approved, they just join

and, will try to modify it so that you can send messages to the entire group, so that people can bug you as the moderator to do this, instead of always having to go to me!

thanks for taking this on, really appreciate it

cheers

Huh, didnt expect anyone would vote for a dictatorship, but hey, rock on.

My first order of buisness, i suppose, is to issue a Fatwa upon Plan B.

Second is to hold a barbecue. I will send out a message once that is up and running.
Muff Wiggler
Usergroups are now "truly" open - no need for a moderator to approve your membership, simply click to join!
Muff Wiggler
good news for usergroups - things just got even cooler

for one, you can join and leave and rejoin at will, moderators no longer have to approve you

for two, any user can now send a message directly to ALL members of a chosen usergroup. To do this, go to your PM's Inbox, beside the "Post Message" button is a new button for "Post PM to usergroup members". Press it, choose the usergroup, type your message and press send - they will all get it!
suitandtieguy
ok cool excellent i just figured out what a usergroup was DOH!
stevenclements
ross g wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:

Midwest it is!

in all fairness, i know next to nothing about Canadia...

I'm quite well versed in most things Canadian
Slabwax
I think I'm missing something How do I sign up for Pac N.W. ?

Dean
Slabwax
I think I just sorted it out and this gives this Noobe post 5
valis
Slabwax wrote:
I think I just sorted it out and this gives this Noobe post 5

Welcome! You'll find me and others at the Pac-Nw group.. Ah, Ballard, by far my favorite neighborhood in Seattle..

-david
gmcerveny
I don't know where I should join...

I'm in Denver, CO.

Where's the Rocky Mountain Wigglers?
parasitk
Muff Wiggler wrote:
ok one more rule -

you can self-nominate yourself as a moderator (until we get a moderator for each group)

but your nomination will need to be seconded and thirded by other forum members twisted

Just because I've been sending the group PMs (for NY meets) and stuff, I'd like to nominate myself for the North East group.

Anyone care to second and third me? help

I can offer Dinner at the Y
parasitk
parasitk wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:
ok one more rule -

you can self-nominate yourself as a moderator (until we get a moderator for each group)

but your nomination will need to be seconded and thirded by other forum members twisted

Just because I've been sending the group PMs (for NY meets) and stuff, I'd like to nominate myself for the North East group.

Anyone care to second and third me? help

I can offer Dinner at the Y

Unless it doesn't really matter anymore. The PMs go through just fine and stuff... seriously, i just don't get it
johnnymad
could we start a southeast u.s. user group? someone please second and third and fourth the nomination. the south is rising!
mono-poly
Where do the russian wigglers join?
And the ones from Tjatjikistan?
Or our African wigglers?
emdot_ambient
johnnymad wrote:
could we start a southeast u.s. user group? someone please second and third and fourth the nomination. the south is rising!

I'm techincally in the south (Maryland is below the Mason-Dixon line) but as we never joined the Confederacy...I really need a Mid-Atlantic or Chesapeake group (MD, VA, DC).
emdot_ambient
mono-poly wrote:
...our African wigglers?

Somehow that looks just a little wrong...or am I being too sensitive/PC? hihi
johnnymad
emdot_ambient wrote:
johnnymad wrote:

I'm techincally in the south (Maryland is below the Mason-Dixon line) but as we never joined the Confederacy...I really need a Mid-Atlantic or Chesapeake group (MD, VA, DC).

regardless of what we call them, i think every part of the country should be covered. maybe we should have a southern and a southeasternish, or whatever you want to call it, user group? i'll be a mod for the southern group.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 3 of 4