MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Area-based "User Groups" - Join now!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author Area-based "User Groups" - Join now!
Pockets McCoy
Second for the southern (whatever you'd call Louisiana) group. Redneck Woggle Bug! Dead Banana
Babaluma
i wish some more people would come and join me and muff in the asian users group, it's been very lonely there for a long time!
electrochasm
I will come along late and third the Southeast group if I still can, I see it doesn't exist yet! very frustrating
sduck
and probably won't ever exist I'm afraid. The person who created these is no longer around. And don't worry, it's not like there was actually any purpose to these groups anyway - no member benefits accrued by belonging.
disquiet
Thanks, sduck. I was wondering what purpose the groups served. I joined the San Francisco one, and then recognized that there's no resulting thread or discussion.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4