MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

4ms
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author 4ms
droolmaster0
Oh, I can only rave right now about the noise swash I received yesterday. Big thing for a pedal, and sturdy as hell. Great looking. And goddamn does it sound good and insane as fuck. Anyone want to sell me one of their other things? Looks like I just sold a module....
shamann
The noise swash is a cool device. Love that it's so temperamental, never wants to do the same thing twice.

I have an Atoner, built by Dann. Hadn't really thought about selling it, although I don't really use it often. I might be talked in to trading it for something cool.

It's certainly nice to look at:

thetwlo
let's hear it! always wanted one as well!
shamann
Not sure if you wanted to hear the Atoner or the Noise Swash, but here's a demo track I did of the Atoner some time ago:

http://sighup.ca/test/4ms_atoner1.mp3

It's been a while, so I can't fully remember what I did there, but I'm pretty sure one of the drum patches on the Kaoss Pad 3 was the sound source. There may have been a second fuzz pedal in there, can't recall.

Listening, leads me to believe I should play around with the Atoner again.
thetwlo
thx! very nice, it's the Noise Swash i've wanted to hear more of/ a muff user's use of it. but thanks! the Atoner seems impressive as well... damn!
RUMPLEDFORESKIN
shamann wrote:
The noise swash is a cool device. Love that it's so temperamental, never wants to do the same thing twice.

I have an Atoner, built by Dann. Hadn't really thought about selling it, although I don't really use it often. I might be talked in to trading it for something cool.

It's certainly nice to look at:

I'll trade you my Table Top model Trogotronic 666. I'm the guy selling it in the chondriticsound.com forum. It will come with the original adapter.
Muff Wiggler
Shamann gets first dibs for sure. But if he doesn't want to trade, I *may* be interested in a purchase. How much do you want for the 666?
shamann
An interesting proposition. PM sent.
RUMPLEDFORESKIN
Hey Muff, If all does not go through with Shaman I'm looking for $200 for the 666 or a 4ms atoner, a 4ms noise wash, a death by audio fuzz gun or a sleepdrone 5. I'll try to post pic's tonight as I am at work at the moment.
RUMPLEDFORESKIN
shamann
That's a nice looking box. PM #2 sent.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1