MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Etched Bugbrand EndCheeks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Etched Bugbrand EndCheeks!
tragedybysyntax
Hey guys.... I put this in my thread under my "Epinasty" Section but I wanted to make sure everyone here saw it. Finished a pair of these up at 2am >=)

jenamu6
How much?
Can I send mine in?

I meant to say.....WOW!!!!
KNYST
we're not worthy beautiful! applause
mamonu
holy batman cry love cry love (i want)
miditerranean
Nice work dude. I dig your style!
darenager
we're not worthy Fantastic design we're not worthy

Hey you should totally make up some etched Bug Logo badges to fit on the sides of normal frames for us to buy!
tragedybysyntax
Thanks everyone! SlayerBadger! I literally designed these/etched and finished these in two days start to finish. I'm laying here at a hotel staring over at the bug wrapped with these new cheeks, possibly the coolest thing I've made yet. Also noted.... Aluminum patina's are a bitch to make look good... but I've jotted down this formula thumbs up

Thanks again everyone! BUG FIENDS UNITE twisted
tIB
Love! love
tragedybysyntax
Here is a shot of it all mounted up! I"m ordering either blue or black screws this week however... will look a lot better then silver against these. smile

Thanks for all the kinds words everyone! If anyone is interested in getting some custom cheeks done... just drop me a PM. I should know the price of the metal getting cut out this week and we can go from there. Peace!

KNYST
cyber punk modular SlayerBadger!

the slight angle between the boats look cool too.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1