MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Metric Halo ULN8 is Compatible
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Author Metric Halo ULN8 is Compatible
syncretism
From the horse's mouth:

mhbj wrote:
The ULN-8 is compatible with Volta.

The ULN-8 is DC Coupled.

It is different than the 2882 and ULN-2-- the other thread refers zONLY to the 2882 and uln-2. The ULn-8 is a different beast. 8)

Best regards,

B.J. Buchalter
Metric Halo
thetwlo
has anyone tested it yet?
What's the voltage range?
I guess I'll find out next week, just ordered Volta!
thetwlo
oops...double post.
science
But with a price tag like that, I don't think I'd be dedicating it to Volta. For the price of 8 outs on the ULN-8, you could probably have 80 with MOTU interfaces, even if you bought new.
thetwlo
true, it is a waste to use these channels for CV/Gate, but hopefully it'll double for a few channels of Volta for now, with the hope that I use Volta... then can expand to using a MOTU dedicated to it. Hopefully Volta will be successful enough that MOTU can make an interface dedicated to it--or at least designed with Volta in mind.
syncretism
Hey, I'm just reporting. It's a bonus for someone who has a ULN-8, not a reason to buy one.
science
syncretism wrote:
Hey, I'm just reporting. It's a bonus for someone who has a ULN-8, not a reason to buy one.

I know... I wasn't pointing my comment at you. It was just a general comment thumbs up
Patch Me I'm Famous
Did anyone test it?
What jumpers settings do i need? The high voltage one?

I have Problems to get it working.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Page 1 of 1