MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

My 120hp 6U walnut skiff from Ross
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ross Lamond Designs  
Author My 120hp 6U walnut skiff from Ross
phonodyne

I'm building up my modular slowly as funds allow, but graduating from a Doepfer LC6 to this little beauty was such a good move. Not only was Ross kind enough to install the power for me, he even built me an external wooden box to house the PSU so that I'd have extra depth in the case, which gives me more room to play with.

Super happy Lamond Designs customer here. Ross is a gent and a top craftsman.
Microscopial
aw shucks youll make me blush, glad to call jon a friend now, thats what its all about people meeting new friends and chatting applause
wavecircle
That's fucking awesome, how much?
phonodyne
I believe it was £250. Ross gave it to me for a knock down price because of a couple of (extremely) minor imperfections. I'm so pleased with it -- it sits really happily in front of my iMac and has made my modules so much more accessible. Plus it smells amazing... This is fun!
wavecircle
Ah man, what a deal. I'll see if he can make me one.
phonodyne
I should point out that I took the bus boards and PSU out of my LC6 and sent them to Ross for him to fit in the new case. The price was sans power. Still a steal for the quality of it, of course.
talfred
phonodyne wrote:

I'm building up my modular slowly as funds allow, but graduating from a Doepfer LC6 to this little beauty was such a good move. Not only was Ross kind enough to install the power for me, he even built me an external wooden box to house the PSU so that I'd have extra depth in the case, which gives me more room to play with.

Super happy Lamond Designs customer here. Ross is a gent and a top craftsman.

Cool case, but I also like that style of patch cables. Where do you buy those?
phonodyne
I made them myself:
* Mono jacks
* Klotz IY104 (Single Core Unbalanced Audio Patch Cable 4.5mm)
* Electrical insulation tape to differentiate them.
SunSpots
Now get a big 15u rising curved case behind it and you'll almost have enough room.... For now...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ross Lamond Designs  
Page 1 of 1