MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

stg soundlabs .com depth?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author stg soundlabs .com depth?
DonKartofflo
Sorry to ask this kinda annoying question here but i found myself unable to find any data on the depth of the stg soundlabs .com module on schneider's, ah or escapefromnoise. Theres not even any info on their site very frustrating
So is there anybody round here who knows it's approximate depth?
thanks in advance
Don
elemental
From memory not much more than 1.5"

Its in my rack so can check properly if needed..
DonKartofflo
ah thanks very much thumbs up
No biggies, i just need an approximate depth, i was worried that the smaller stg modules would be as ridiculously deep as the plf which is 105mm (!)
John Noble
If you find out, please let me know so I can post it to the database.

suitandtieguy isn't responding to PMs or emails requesting art and specifications for his modules. waah
tweaka
Just checked mine its exactly 2.5 "
suitandtieguy
all .COM modules in the field right now are 2.5".

the next revision will be 1.5"

i haven't returned your message because my correspondence this quarter has been total shit. i've been soldering too much and typing too little.

anyway i'll get back to you immediately.
John Noble
suitandtieguy wrote:
all .COM modules in the field right now are 2.5".

the next revision will be 1.5"

i haven't returned your message because my correspondence this quarter has been total shit. i've been soldering too much and typing too little.

anyway i'll get back to you immediately.

Hey, what's more important: shipping modules and making paying customers happy, or checking off boxes in a database? hihi

I now have my answer on the depth data for both module revisions, thanks! Rockin' Banana!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1