MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Better Banana Business Bureau
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]

In the past 24 months I have purchased the following banana system/modules:
Buchla 200e
17%
 17%  [ 11 ]
Serge M-Class/Shop Panel
23%
 23%  [ 15 ]
BugBrand
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Modcan A / Cynthia
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
DIY
15%
 15%  [ 10 ]
Screw bananas.
25%
 25%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 63

Author Better Banana Business Bureau
HexEnduction
Please vote for the system/module that applies. sad banana

See this thread for reference.
parasitk
FWIW I'm DIYing everything in banana (I voted DIY). I'll be adding Modcan A and Serge in my future.
b3nsf
well i voted serge but damnit I'm gonna do some more DIY shits....

I have some things that I'm thinking about adding bananas to.... like that little noisemaker kit!!!! oh and this gate inverter box I'm making for my stupid steiner-parker 151 sequencer that takes -- get this -- S-trig!!? angry
sascha.victoria
Animal will be here next week!!!
prscrptn
256e on the way...

Rasta-nana Rockin' Banana! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time!
Lyonel
200e shortly hyper
mono-poly
200 possible soon.
Dave77
waiting for the arrival my Serge Creature!!!
smitty
Gator Creature combo or as Rex put it, the "Punch and Judy pair" ordered and waiting. Does that count for 1 or 2 votes?
b3nsf
congrats smitty! those two were made for each other!! thumbs up
smitty
b3nsf wrote:
congrats smitty! those two were made for each other!! thumbs up

Thanks! I'm about 3 weeks in to the wait. I'm waiting for an Audio interface quote once Rex gets his email back up. Not sure on the fourth, and will probably get the TKB before filling in the boat.

We need a 60 mile Banana cable from SF to Santa Cruz! Gratz on the Animal or was that just Sasha? Thought I saw that you ordered one too.
indexofmetals
I'm buying bugbrand as fast as they come out

I did buy some Modcan A & Cynthia in past 2 years but planning on selling all of it
fluxmonkey
poll won't let me pick 2...
chrisso
FWIW, my studio is in storage as I recently moved across the planet.
So I haven't bought any banana modules in the last 24 months.
The last modules I bought were all used - a Modcan, a Cyndustries, and a Buchla 200 (vintage).
The next thing I buy is almost certainly going to be a couple of 200e modules and perhaps a couple of Buchla clones.
My Modcan rack is full, and rather than buy a new (third) Modcan rack, I'd rather add to my Buchla.
ignatius
modcan but also got some metalbox banana frac modules :)
panda30y
I'm diy in frac with modified blacet and banana metalbox (hopefully some Bugbrand??? love love love love ), making Zthee's best of CGS panel and a Klee for now. I was going to start my personal foray into modulars with Serge, but moving to Chicago with no job has set me back too much to consider Serge for now. Maybe when I start working again I'll save up for my Creature/Gator pairing like smitty or get a animal panel. It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!
panda30y
mono-poly wrote:
200 possible soon.

Original 200 series?! Damn, if that comes through you are a lucky man. If you are married and/or have kids, this might be a better day than your wedding day and the birth of your kids combined. hihi
science
Check is in the mail for my 200e, and I am putting together a small modcan system... so both of those.
otherunicorn
DIY (voted), and Cynthia. Amusingly, my Serge uses 1/8 mini jacks.
mono-poly
panda30y wrote:
mono-poly wrote:
200 possible soon.

Original 200 series?! Damn, if that comes through you are a lucky man. If you are married and/or have kids, this might be a better day than your wedding day and the birth of your kids combined. hihi

200e i did mean.
I used to have a 259 but the 200 series is way to hard to get.
I will stay with my vintage 100 series one.
wetterberg
otherunicorn wrote:
DIY
Understatement of the year right there!
revmutt
panda30y wrote:
mono-poly wrote:
200 possible soon.

Only if one married the wrong person. d'oh!

Without music, no life. Without life, no music. I'll take a combo platter with a fist full of both please and make em both loud.
panda30y
revmutt wrote:
panda30y wrote:
mono-poly wrote:
200 possible soon.

Only if one married the wrong person. d'oh!

Without music, no life. Without life, no music. I'll take a combo platter with a fist full of both please and make em both loud.

Of course, I wasn't actually serious. Perhaps I should've gone for something more ridiculous...? hmmm.....
HexEnduction
In the past 24 months I have purchased the following banana system/modules:

Buchla 200e
18% [ 9 ]
Serge M-Class/Shop Panel
24% [ 12 ]
BugBrand
6% [ 3 ]
Modcan A / Cynthia
10% [ 5 ]
DIY
20% [ 10 ]
Screw bananas.
22% [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 50

So I guess the business model Rex has been using for the past 24 months is pretty solid, eh? thumbs up

And.

Screw bananas is a decent business model too, apparently. Dead Banana
pickleinn
HexEnduction wrote:

Screw bananas is a decent business model too, apparently. Dead Banana

i wonder how many of those ten people have used bananas?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2