MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Attn anyone who is getting "invalid session" errors - please log out, clear your browser cache and then log in again. If the errors persist for you please make a post in the applicable thread in the "Forum Dicussion & Requests" subforum. Thanks. STILL working on the logged out and session timeout issue - have a couple new strategies I'll be trying over the weekend. We will get this fixed! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the hassle.

Introducing ADDAC804 - AUDIO iNTEGRATOR
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Introducing ADDAC804 - AUDIO iNTEGRATOR

__ag

Hello all,

It's always a pleasure to introduce new modules!

Introducing:
ADDAC804 AUDIO iNTEGRATOR

This module was designed to be a perfect integrator for any iOS device (besides iPhone VS1)
It allows to use any Sound App with the Modular audio chain, turning your iOS device into a new module for your system.
Using it with for ex. the Moog filtatron or the new CsGrain has proven to be very efficient! This last app "CsGrain" by Boulanger Labs is my personal favorite it allows granular sampling on the fly!!

It uses the iOS jack input to access the Line out and Microphone input.

It has two independent audio input with attenuators that mix down to a mono line which is then sent to the device through the microphone input.

It has 2 audio outputs that are the device's Left/Right Line Out.

Each of these channels has an independent envelope follower with level and decay knobs and was designed with the intention of using Sequencer Apps to sync with the modular or even sequence modular occurrences.

More soon!!

It ships with connecting cable.

Pre-Orders available!
Launch price: 160€

Shipping worldwide!

all the very best
Andre Goncalves

Matos

Wows a! Never saw that coming. You are keeping modulars fresh and modern my friend. Pow!

artisokka

Very, very cool!

shred

w00t
fuck yea sign me up! great price!!

qu.one

andre - any video(s) yet? would like to see it in action even though its pretty self explanatory!

suboptimal

What an incredibly good idea.

Ekofisk

Yes, very good idea.

Where can I pre-order?

ersatzplanet

I see how you got around the dock connector. That stopped me from making one, other than the one I made myself that needed the Apple dock. Too bad the dock connector requires proprietary connectors and circuitry cause then you could have thrown in MIDI too.

orangecookie

perfect!

Cat-A-Tonic

Looks cool ADDAC.
I love the inclusion of envelope followers in many of your designs.

The CsGrain looks interesting too.

How do you sync iOS sequencers
to triggers from the modular / MIDI from recorder?

Hainbach

Is it 8HP? Looks great! Shipping soon means a month or two weeks?

mystico

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

drox

want!!! please put me on the listhave cash waiting

a100user

Great idea,

I'll take one on pre-order

If you like CSGrain, try out iDensity my go to app for recording and mashing up a sound file.

mono-poly

PM sent! w00t

__ag

Hello,
thanks everyone for the kind comments!
i was away from the studio yesterday for a performance, will catch up with your pm's today!

I'm hoping to make a video in the next days!

for pre-orders please PM or email me:
addac [ at ] addacsystem [ dot ] com

all the very best
Andre Goncalves

DoctorDoolittle

I'm also very interested; one question, will this work with my Motorola Droid, whatever, I don't care, I want one and a second cable to hack.

shred

Any updates on some video of this in action??

Does it work well with whatever is coming out of the microphone jack? Will it work with songs/files which are in Itunes?

Are these in production yet? I don't see anything on the ADDAC website about it.

JeremyLemos

Wow... Keep up the great work! I can't wait to play with this one!

JeremyLemos

Oh, and thanks for the tip on the csGrain for the iPad... Such a blast!

mDang

I just received mine wink
great module, thanks andre !

a100user

Should of posted this before, got mine too and it does exactly what you expect it to do, cheers Andre.

Top left corner thumbs up

ersatzplanet

The next thing to make is a panel to hold your iPhone (if that is what you use instead of a iPad). I put industrial Velcro on a old case I had and it secures the phone to the homebrew panel I made very well. I also made a mount for a tripod for taking pictures with velcro on it. It is also pretty easy to add a car cigarette lighter adaptor (or custom plug) to a panel and power the iPhone/iPad from the rig also with a plain car adaptor. A panel with a USB connector wired to the bus would work too.

a100user

James

I use iPad but great idea.

I was thinking of getting an adapter to mount on a mic stand so I can have it supported and to hand.

David

ersatzplanet

a100user wrote:
James

I use iPad but great idea.

I was thinking of getting an adapter to mount on a mic stand so I can have it supported and to hand.

David

I saw a stand for a iPad once - designed for kiosk use. Had some extra features that were not necessary (securest covers to dis-allow pushing the home button, etc) but it was rugged and adjustable. Do a Google using "iPad floor stand" and you will get plenty of ideas. A music stand with velcro would work...

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2