MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

E370 Quad Morphing VCO/E371 peek
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next [all]
Author E370 Quad Morphing VCO/E371 peek

paults

Here is the 2nd pass prototype render of the hinted-at E370 Quad VCO. It's a combination of features from the E340 and the E350 using a new class of ARM processor with high-quality Cirrus Logic audio DACs.

A unique feature is virtual normalization , meaning the CPU can normalize the input CVs and SYNC signals into different groups and routings. These are controlled by the switches on the left side. The CPU can also send 4 different audio streams out to the jacks, based on the panel and CV inputs.

Also unique will be an semi-auto calibration routine: you play/send a 1octave/1V change into the E370 CV1 jack, and it then calibrates all 4 VCOs internally in < 0.5 seconds.

The unit is 46HP wide. I tried to make it smaller but could not make it fit.

The unit will be in prototype the fist of June and shipment is based on delivery of the pots. The last update reveived from the supplier is Aug. 9th. So in September if this is true. I have seen shorter deliveries from them in the past but by only 2-3 weeks.

Everyone will want to know the cost. Well, the cost is set by the distributors. I will estimate more than $700 but less than $1000. The cost is less than 3 E340s or 3 E350s and you get 4. The limitation is:

64 total wavetables
no LFO speeds (audio range only. If you want, get 2 E355s for companions).

The graphics are 'placeholders', comments welcome. I need to add the text for the CLOUD mode (the COARSE/FINE/FM pots on VCOs2-4 become SPREAD/CHAOS/CHAOS BW). So now you can have a morphing Cloud Generator, too.

Low-Gain

eek! eek! eek!

vav

eek!

richard

Jesus fucking Christ Paul!

we're not worthy

rico loverde

applause

algorhythm

MY ASS IS BLEEDING

Time for a new case... grin

shred

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

WANT

itijik

What a monster eek!

raulsworldofsynths

This is amazing. Can't wait to learn more about it. w00t

exper

Good grief. This and a Flame Chord Machine equals awesome.

ophidian

Holy crap. Time to start saving.

bluemeanie

fark me

help we're not worthy

Leisure Cove

richard wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ Paul!

we're not worthy

^ what Richard said woah WANT!!!!!

Cadence

So glad it's not April 1st. This looks incredible.

lorenzovektor

we're not worthy headbang The Chewbacca Defense Dono-Kun Dance Trampoline jawdrop

Monobass

jesus wife of buddha!

Boelie035

Holy macaronies! we're not worthy

VortexRanger

POW!

something wonderful

Edit: I've already started saving.

crabman75

lol,it even doesn't fit on my screen.

eyes...

John Noble

Paul is making more test equipment.

My head exploded. dizzy

(Rack Planner file here: http://eurorackdb.com/node/801 )

VortexRanger

paults wrote:
I need to add the text for the CLOUD mode (the MORPH pots on VCOs2-4 become SPREAD/CHAOS/CHAOS BW). So now you can have a quad morphing Cloud Generator, too.

Just in case I'm misunderstanding:

Does this mean the e350 type wavetables can be put into cloud mode ala the e340? Or do they become sine and saw when you switch into cloud mode?

DonKartofflo

HOLY FUCK eek!

I imagine this + Vermona qMI = Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! It's motherfucking bacon yo Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!

bwhittington

That is just gloriously opulent, like something some 1970's cokehead rock star would custom order.

Cheers,
Brian

Jason Brock

If Wiggling were a professional competitive sport, this module would probably be banned from P.M.W.A. sanctioned events immediately upon release after being deemed "unfair equipment".

ultrashock

happy bicycle day screaming goo yo
MSRP?

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next [all]
Page 1 of 25