MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The Sea Devils
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author The Sea Devils
chinard
finally got around to watching this

definitely full of some amazing EMS noises, i can see why you chose this name for it grin

Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis
suitandtieguy
yes!

that whole score was Malcolm Clarke and the Synthi 100:

mecanikill
Yea Sea Devils is going to be my next purchase...I've put it off for too long already!
softpieces
suitandtieguy wrote:
yes!

that whole score was Malcolm Clarke and the Synthi 100:

I just got one (in euro format) a couple weeks ago (from Analogue Haven) and I want to thank you for your work on this module.

It's incredibly versatile and quickly becoming my favorite filter. Love it.

(It also adds some neat textures to waves sent to the LZX Color Video Encoder.)
mOBiTh
Awesome picture. Just bought a euro sea devils too!!
Paddy's Kitchen
Is my first non dotcom filter and i love it, though I can't say I've ever watched the film about which I assume you are discussing?
abstraktor
Paddy's Kitchen wrote:
Is my first non dotcom filter and i love it, though I can't say I've ever watched the film about which I assume you are discussing?

The Sea Devils - a Dr Who season from the early 70's (Jon Pertwee).
It's on Yootoob.

I should've guessed it was a Synth 100 and not a VCS3 - I wonder what happened to the Radiophonic one?
suitandtieguy
i think the BBC still owns the Delaware (which was the name of that particular 100.)
abstraktor
suitandtieguy wrote:
i think the BBC still owns the Delaware (which was the name of that particular 100.)

Hope it isnt in the soon to be demolished BBC Centre... !
kroton
The Sea Devils is one of my all time Dr Who faves. Had a chance to visit Isle of Wight recently, where parts of the episode was shot. Walked along the seafront just opposite the fortress and was going to put on Malcolm Clarkes soundtrack on the iPod, but for some reason the iPod had chosen not to show it (even though it was on there, as I later discovered). Slightly disappointed I sat down on a pub and had a pint and read a Dr Who Target novel instead.

Malcolm Clarkes soundtrack for The Sea Devils are surely one of the great classics of early synthesizer music.
suitandtieguy
Kroton, you might have seen this but your username reminds me of it.

"that's bang out of order! you know that ALL of his villains were made out of tinfoil!!"

never gets old:

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1