MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Any demos of the Athena filter?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Author Any demos of the Athena filter?
thaneco
Please post a youtube demo of the athena filter. I currently have the post lawsuit filter which is an arp clone. I was curious about the difference between these two...
sunnyb
theres one on the amsynths website. cant wait until this comes out.
sunnyb
just ordered an athena filter. can't wait!!
sunnyb
finally got my athena, super fast shipping and rob is a very nice and helpful guy. this thing is absolutely amazing, my new go-to.
e-tekk
mmmh thats cool. i´ve preorded mine in april, but then i heard nothing back from him. hope to get mine too in the near future. i check his stock few times a week, but it always says out of stock. seriously, i just don't get it when you made your order?
sunnyb
i made the order on july 1st. my first athena arrived in a week but was damaged in shipping, and rob sent me another a few days later which arrived today. he was very helpful and refunded me the cost to ship back the dead unit. this thing is unreal, ive never been so impressed by a filter in my life, modular or non-modular! my friend has a post lawsuit filter and is seriously considering getting rid of it to fund one of these. it doesnt self resonate as quickly as the plf, it gets REALLY wet at around 8. best resonance ever.
e-tekk
sunnyb wrote:
i made the order on july 1st. my first athena arrived in a week but was damaged in shipping, and rob sent me another a few days later which arrived today. he was very helpful and refunded me the cost to ship back the dead unit. this thing is unreal, ive never been so impressed by a filter in my life, modular or non-modular! my friend has a post lawsuit filter and is seriously considering getting rid of it to fund one of these. it doesnt self resonate as quickly as the plf, it gets REALLY wet at around 8. best resonance ever.

sounds great. think i must contact him again, but often emails dont get answered back from him...
PF
I got the filter and have run it against my Arp O mkIII and its scary how close they are, i used TH 4046 vco's to the filter and they might be a bit more wider in frequence sound then orginal Arp O vco's, now i want the hole Anthena serie of modules...... Thanks Rob....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Page 1 of 1