MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Black Choices faceplate?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  

Black Choices?
geeee!
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
Meh...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Author Black Choices faceplate?
Protofrangiste
Hi! I don't know if if has already been discussed, but do you (or anyone) plan to make a black version of the Choices?
As you have released a more skiff friendly version, and the fact that Makenoise controllers and sequencer (René, Pressure points) are black and often used in skiffs, I think it would be great to have a black vinyl faceplate...
Look at this photo, wouldn't it be great in black? MY ASS IS BLEEDING

Just my two € cents...
rico loverde
that would be awesome. i made my own awhile back to fit with my make noise setup...

HeWhoWantsJeans
I've always thought that black face-plates were 'awesome' - but I doubt we'll see them again. The SoS received enough guff for it's silver-on-black that it seems black is the new fanny-pack.

And by that, I mean 'it's just...
'
Protofrangiste
Really nice Rico, a great "à la makenoise" design! thanks for sharing! How did you do this technically?
Maybe there could be a limited run of the faceplates only? Or it could be an option for the DIY kit?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1