MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ciat lonbarde: decoding the rablolz (plumbutter)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 [all]
Author ciat lonbarde: decoding the rablolz (plumbutter)
wednesdayayay
i made a video and i'll get it started uploading here tonight but get this

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/korg-synckontrol-for-monotribe/id43861 7344?mt=8
korgs synckontrol application for ios if given some grounding and patched to the (gong, ultrasound are all I have tried so far) plumbutter will make it go
places

maybe i can get the ims20 and the plumbutter to get their egg dance on
glitchpop
looking forward to the vid!
Starfucker inc.
what is the price of the plumbutter ?
wednesdayayay

in the first video we see the synckontrol korg application driving a plumbutter

in the second it drives the plumbutter as well as the ims20 application

the volumes a little low but I mostly just wanted to share this information
windspirit
so i havent been able to find anything that really gets the "quantum dust" input on the snare module to do anything. does anyone have a suggestion for good inputs or has anyone found an interesting use for this function?
windspirit
ah you know i thought the grey jack was an input now i realise its the quantum dust output and the reference voltage is set by the blue inputs. really need to read the manual clearly to get it. might be one of my new favorite functions of this synth now grin
kozepz
wednesdayayay wrote:

in the first video we see the synckontrol korg application driving a plumbutter

in the second it drives the plumbutter as well as the ims20 application

the volumes a little low but I mostly just wanted to share this information

Cool!
kozepz
windspirit wrote:
so i havent been able to find anything that really gets the "quantum dust" input on the snare module to do anything. does anyone have a suggestion for good inputs or has anyone found an interesting use for this function?

I like to patch grey back to green to have constant noise and use the white audio out to (...)

windspirit
^ great idea. oh man i need to grab me one of those templates and start recording patches. Why isnt there a thread with templates on em already?
kozepz
windspirit wrote:
^ great idea. oh man i need to grab me one of those templates and start recording patches. Why isnt there a thread with templates on em already?

Here's the illustrator file.
Pascal
could someone suggest power adaptor for the butter?
Pascal
12v / amp?
mudlogger
A 12V DC Wallwart, with 2.1mm jack, tip positive, sleeve ground.
Most instruments need no more than 300ma.

Something like this :

http://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_netzteil_universal_312_600.htm
Pascal
thank you Mud w00t
wednesdayayay
[s]http://soundcloud.com/tigerhouserules/plumbutter-drone-dance[/s]

having some fun with the plumbutter
all the modulations are coming from one AVdog
patched into the other droning avdog both gongs and both d'horn

these modulations are not like the normal plumbutter avdog modulations in one way can anyone guess?
wednesdayayay
wouldn't it be fun to have a +5v banana out to accompany the ground? or even a -5v or whatever the avdog uses (I am assuming they has a bipolar cv out) for reference

extra controls could be added and experimented with very easily

also I have been having fun with LED's and the CV controls of the plumbutter lately

thinking about building a passive control box with all kinds of controls including momentary on buttons and FSRs

also the previous plumbutter sound was taking the cv out of one avdog and sending it through two diodes facing both directions allowing for two outputs from out input. this splits the positive and negative voltages I think anyway it sounds different than just the regular avdog cv out

If you add to cvs together through a diode doesn't something fun happen other than the typical response? I seems like that is the case but without a scope it is hard to say for sure
kozepz
Dont forget the spice mod Wednesdayayay! hihi
zilaihong
kozepz wrote:
windspirit wrote:

Here's the illustrator file.

Thank you for the AI file kozepz! applause thumbs up
Jasper
Any body have an idea what pots/knobs are on plumbutter?

Thinking I'll wanna run pots that match on my rollz and MPS builds...but not sure what they be
gigasturtz
i caved and ordered one after recommending it to someone in another thread.
mrbloor
Jasper wrote:
Any body have an idea what pots/knobs are on plumbutter?

Thinking I'll wanna run pots that match on my rollz and MPS builds...but not sure what they be

email Peter, he is very good a getting back to you. thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 [all]
Page 13 of 13