MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Audio Examples of Silent Way Modulating A6 Andromeda
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Audio Examples of Silent Way Modulating A6 Andromeda
Infrablue
This is just one note played on the Andromeda and then modulated by Silent Way LFO and Step LFO. Sound Cloud compression makes it a little blurry and noisy but this gives a good idea. Much sharper sound direct. *Edit: just learned if you download this from SoundCloud it will be original resolution.

Quite long so good for just clicking here and there for examples.

5 Main Sections: LFO CV to filter, Step LFO CV to filter, LFO CV to pitch, Step LFO CV to pitch, LFO CV to filter with less resonance. Modulated in real time, but all parameters can be automated and/or midi controlled.

Silent Way rendered and recorded at CD quality 44.1ish. Low in the mix so not the full bit range but still gives a nice idea of the capabilities.

Rendered/recorded in Logic Pro using Motu MK3 Ultralite Hybrid with Expert Sleepers Silent Way software, modulating through CV input the Alesis A6 Andromeda. A large mirror was placed behind the Andromeda so I could patch the cables in without causing further neck and back injury. If anyone would like a more lengthy example I'll see what I can do on the weekend.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/monkeydrums/a6-andromeda-cv-modulated-by[/s]
os
Nice! Thanks for sharing.
Gameboy
Hi Infrablue

I'm searching since years for a way to make automatisation from Cubase to the ANdromeda.

The best thing i found is a vst plugin editor by a Guy here:

http://analogdessert.com/

This vst can send sysex to Andis parameter. It works for Reaper and any Daw who can handle sysex over the software plugins. I'm on Cubase and Cubase is not able to send sysex over the plugins..........so we need to wait for a Cubase Version.

I'm using the Expertsleepers plugin with my ES-3 to Control my old MS20.

Can you explain me a bit more about your Setup on how to make things work with the Expert Sleepers Plugin.

Someone sayd Expert Sleepers Plugin is able to convert NRPD to normal CC's. This would make it possible to use the Full Rotation of any Alesis PArameter over the free CC's A-H !
Do you have some experiences with that?

Would be nice to hear all your experiences about A6 and Automatisation in Cubase or any DAW.

Thanks for the Help
Infrablue
Gameboy wrote:
Hi Infrablue

I'm searching since years for a way to make automatisation from Cubase to the ANdromeda.

The best thing i found is a vst plugin editor by a Guy here:

http://analogdessert.com/

This vst can send sysex to Andis parameter. It works for Reaper and any Daw who can handle sysex over the software plugins. I'm on Cubase and Cubase is not able to send sysex over the plugins..........so we need to wait for a Cubase Version.

I'm using the Expertsleepers plugin with my ES-3 to Control my old MS20.

Can you explain me a bit more about your Setup on how to make things work with the Expert Sleepers Plugin.

Someone sayd Expert Sleepers Plugin is able to convert NRPD to normal CC's. This would make it possible to use the Full Rotation of any Alesis PArameter over the free CC's A-H !
Do you have some experiences with that?

Would be nice to hear all your experiences about A6 and Automatisation in Cubase or any DAW.

Thanks for the Help

Hi Gameboy, the only interface I have done with Expert Sleepers for the Andromeda is controlling the CV inputs on the Andromeda. So just basically controlling pitch on the VCO and then the filter. As far as midi and translation I haven't done that with Expert Sleepers. Good luck though!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1