MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Guitars!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Guitars!
plord
Hi guys. Most of you know me from AH or the modularsynth forums, but I've been a hippie guitar junkie for about 5x as long as I've been noodling with synths. It's nice to have a forum to indulge in discussion of both parts of the gear spectrum!

My current guitar rig:
* On order and due to be delivered in mere weeks: A Scott Walker special, see http://www.scottwalkerguitars.com
* Ibanez Musician MC-400 with active EQ and preamp. Sounds great, but damn, it is heavy. Might become superflous when the SW arrives.
* Peavey Falcon. Bought used in 1990, a cheap strat copy that I put Duncan lipstick pickups in. Great sentimental value but doesn't really sound that great smile
* Fender Squire Jazz bass - sounds good plugged straight into the hi-Z input on my Akai HD recorder.
* Rondo BG-205 5 string fretless - can't touch it at those prices.

Amps:
* Emery Sound Superbaby head and mahogany cabinet with 10" Weber Blue Pup - a tube rollers dream amp, endlessly flexible.
* Ampeg re-issued reverborocket, 2x12, with hempconed Celestion vintage 30s, Tung-Sol 5881s in the power section, and JAN-Philips 5751s in the pre. Totally different amp than the one I bought smile
* National Studio 10 combo - one big knob, click it counterclockwise to turn the amp off. Nice cleans, nice tight OD when pushed.

Pedals: Custom Tones Ethos overdrive, Diamond Memory Lane, Mutron III, Budda bud-wah, Hermida modded fuzz face. Working on some BYOC stuff too (tri-boost, phaser, tonebender).
Muff Wiggler
oooh, those ReverbRockets are great amps!!! Very nice.

I'm a strat player through and through, and have recently converted from Fender to G&L. Love their guitars.

Just bought a Swart amp which, for me, makes all others obselete!
zerosum
Quote:
* On order and due to be delivered in mere weeks: A Scott Walker special, see http://www.scottwalkerguitars.com

Whoa....
Looks nice grin

Quote:
Diamond Memory Lane

I have been eyeing those for a while too....
plord
zerosum wrote:
Whoa....
Looks nice grin
Yep. Beyond psyched. I thought I would have it last Fall, but there were problems with the nitro finish that took a while to correct.
Quote:
Diamond Memory Lane - I have been eyeing those for a while too....
It sounds *fantastic* and the tap tempo is what I needed for the guitar rig. So now, moogerfooger and rack Ibanez delays for synths and the recording desk, Memory Lane for guitar, everybody's happy smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1