MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

wilson analog delay
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author wilson analog delay
bartlebooth
wow, those are interesting ideas! applause ..seems like the ability to handle both CV and audio really opens up alot of possibilities beyond normal delay effects.

Also, I was thinking we really need to start compiling all these Rex-isms somewhere- they make up part of a folk history of the Serge that really should be preserved!
smitty
bartlebooth wrote:
wow, those are interesting ideas! applause ..seems like the ability to handle both CV and audio really opens up alot of possibilities beyond normal delay effects.

Also, I was thinking we really need to start compiling all these Rex-isms somewhere- they make up part of a folk history of the Serge that really should be preserved!

I really need to start recording the calls, because there is so much info, stories, and classic shit he says that's worth remembering. I'm off to go find the meaning of "Gremlins from the Kremlin".

After listening to the clips I'm pretty excited about the WAD, thanks for those everybody!
smitty
bartlebooth wrote:

Also, I was thinking we really need to start compiling all these Rex-isms somewhere

Here's one :

He was preparing me how to adjust our mixer for the signal given the output of the system and what to expect given the +22dBm peaks, and +20 volt...

Rex finishes with : "I'm just telling you this stuff Kev, because this shit doesn't come with training wheels. Your gear won't know what to do with that."
cebec
bartlebooth wrote:
... seems like the ability to handle both CV and audio really opens up alot of possibilities beyond normal delay effects.

Yeah, I think I'm going to try this approach with everything else, as well. I always feel like I'm scratching the surface...

bartlebooth wrote:

Good idea! There's a thread already that can serve as a nice starting point for compiling into a document.

There's so much! I used to take notes when I talked to him since he was spewing out interesting history, tips, and theory left and right.
amnesia
yesterday i saw 3 cars with WAD numberplates!
HexEnduction
Cebec and BananaPlug- These WAD demos are great!!! we're not worthy
confusional
Redacted.
Pockets McCoy
According to FedEx, I should have a Soup Kitchen (among other things...) on Thursday (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFINALLYFINALLYFINALLYSERGEATMYFING ERTIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING screaming goo yo screaming goo yo SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! Dead Banana Dead Banana The Agonizer! The Agonizer! hyper hyper ) And I know good and well that I'll be having ass-bleeding amounts of fun and will feel compelled to record what's going on, so more WAD demos are to be expected by the weekend...
b3nsf
so ready to see/hear your amazing set-ups, ideas and sounds!!! 8_)
cebec
Thanks for the comments on my WAD demo, guys.
I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing lots more Serge action around here in the coming weeks and months!
Bring it on! nanners
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2