MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

so what's it look like from behind?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author so what's it look like from behind?
science
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
Yah Don seems sort of sketchy..

I didn't even remotely suggest that.
citizen mori
here are some photographs of the brass latch style as well as the interboat routing. in this case, the cabinet has end caps thick enough to not need the access panels for the interboat snakes and so you see wood grain behind the snake instead of the black metal of the access panels.

oh, i thought jut now to say: if these images are too large for the forum community, please do let me know, and i will instead create a web gallery on my web domain to link to for discussions like this. question
rlainhart
Umm, Mori, just how many 200e cases do you have? ^_^

I agree with Chris about the brass latches, by the way - my case has them, and I haven't had any problems with them. I think it's an elegant design.
citizen mori
rlainhart wrote:
I agree with Chris about the brass latches, by the way - my case has them, and I haven't had any problems with them. I think it's an elegant design.

perhaps it is i who has been unlucky with brass latches!
sascha.victoria
Allesandro is back at it. It looks like this from the front:

http://vimeo.com/5146872?pg=embed&sec=
ex_dead_teenager
science wrote:
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
Yah Don seems sort of sketchy..

I didn't even remotely suggest that.

oh wow, you totally read me wrong. I only meant that from the phone call I had with him he seemed startled and sort of all over the place. By no means was he sketchy in the sense that Peter Grenader is. I think I use the word different than other people, no offense intended whatsoever. Though it's interesting to note how different uses of the same slang can be from one end of the continent to the other. Again no offense intended at all.
science
Whoops... none taken. I had took what you said as a sarcastic remark suggesting I was calling him sketchy. d'oh!
amnesia
i think the more you talk with don the more he is use to you...i have spoken to him 3 times this week, but i am looking to buy a second cabinet......now if alessandro cortini would answer any of my emails that would be cool. i have entered 3 messages on vimeo and he has deleted them>>>??? Not sure why? I was asking for advice on 222e ...he has usually replied to me????
ex_dead_teenager
Alessandro is on here, just a thought but maybe you could PM him? Of course that's really presumptious of me.
amnesia
i have PM'd him few days back...maybe he has me confused with someone who has upset him?????just dont know, he seems like a nice guy..he could be busy, but why delete my vimeo questions..its a mystery??????
amnesia
i kinda wished B& A had Buchla and Associates on the back of the modular so people could know what you were playing, I guess most dont have a clue, so it can work both ways :-)
ex_dead_teenager
I'm kind of glad it doesn't have anything written on the back.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2