MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Volta Troubleshooting Flowchart
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Author Volta Troubleshooting Flowchart
stretta
This chart will save a lot of back and forth if you're having difficultly calibrating Volta. I'm embedding a link, instead of posting inline due to the size. Just open in preview and zoom and scroll.

http://66.92.94.107/misc/Volta_Calibration_Troubleshooting_1.0.jpg
doctorvague
stretta wrote:
This chart will save a lot of back and forth if you're having difficultly calibrating Volta. I'm embedding a link, instead of posting inline due to the size. Just open in preview and zoom and scroll.

http://66.92.94.107/misc/Volta_Calibration_Troubleshooting_1.0.jpg

Well this is semi-on-topic then. My question is how and where are the calibration files (if any) stored. Say I calibrate 6 oscillators with 6 separate instances of Volta in DP - is that stored with the DP file? Can it be? I'm doing auto calibration and not manual. Any info you can give about how these things are dealt with in Volta would be helpful. If I consistently use the same outs to the same oscillators and the oscillators are stable, seems like stored calibration would be easy and then just tweak as needed after that. I really have read this section of the manual several times, but still feel like I'm missing something simple here.

as always, thanks for your help,
Phil
stretta
Quote:
Well this is semi-on-topic then. My question is how and where are the calibration files (if any) stored. Say I calibrate 6 oscillators with 6 separate instances of Volta in DP - is that stored with the DP file? Can it be?

Once you've calibrated your outputs, save it as a DP preset. When you recall the preset, your calibration profiles are intact (and then can be copied from output to output within Volta)

I have a new file template setup just for Volta. Speeds things up.
xpander
where does the eel power enter in on that schematic?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Page 1 of 1