MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

w00h00!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author w00h00!
ex_dead_teenager
So I'll be ordering a 12panel case on Monday! I decided to go with the smaller one because I want to give some finality to my Eurorack modular without selling off any of my other gear, which has been surprisingly harder than I'd have expected. Anyway the money will be in the mail monday! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time!
prscrptn
Congratulations!
Lyonel
Congratulations grin
felix
Awesome dude!! Congrats! SlayerBadger!
ex_dead_teenager
I'll take photos for the banana system section when it arrives
amnesia
you will love it
ex_dead_teenager
The money's in the mail!!! I'm not certain of the turn around time on an empty case but Don said he had one spare and he gave me a discount because it had plywood sides! I'm stoked about this, I can't wait to badger you fine people for advice on what I should get to fill it. I've got ideas and I'll post them tomorow if I remember (this is exciting).
Kakihara
Félicitation Dude!! Awesome... I"ll hopefully join the club in a timely manner smile
Mr White
very good...

I'm seriously thinking on it guys.... d'oh!
b3nsf
did you get just the case, or are you getting some modules too? I think I'd get one of those filters first if nothing else..... "AAAye -- EEEee -- Ohhh -- Ahhh"

love the formants! 8_)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1