MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

inspiration
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author inspiration
booger
these modular sequences are very inspiring (imho)...

prscrptn
I guess I will add a couple of my favorites here as well...

HexEnduction
This one needs a bump. So awesome and only a couple hundred views.

pickleinn
those blindoldfreak videos are by far my favorite synth videos ever. very inspirational, even though i dont have a buchla 200e. maybe someday, but for now i am set on serge.

btw, these videos led me to buy the blindoldfreak album, which is amazing. nanners

Ryan
confusional
Redacted.
booger
Quote:
those blindoldfreak videos are by far my favorite synth videos ever.

for real...
blindoldfreak
pickleinn wrote:
those blindoldfreak videos are by far my favorite synth videos ever. very inspirational, even though i dont have a buchla 200e. maybe someday, but for now i am set on serge.

btw, these videos led me to buy the blindoldfreak album, which is amazing. nanners

Ryan

Thank you!

I am glad you've enjoyed them and I hope you'll enjoy the album too.
Morley
Reminds me. I must make another video (the top one is mine)
I'd never seen blindoldfreaks videos. Very cool stuff! Respect.
pickleinn
blindoldfreak wrote:
pickleinn wrote:

Ryan

Thank you!

hey! the album is amazing. i liked it so much i went and bought a modwheelmood album without hearing it.....amazing stuff.

and thanks so much for these videos!
booger
interesting comparison between morley's 200 and b.o.f.'s 200e. both are great tracks! buchla insanity (past and present).
ex_dead_teenager
+1 on the blindoldfreak vids Aessandro you need to come to Vancouver on your next tour. Your work with the 200e is fantastic. BTW it's great to see you on here.
blindoldfreak
thanks for the support!

glad you like modwheelmood too. It's a completely different approach, but one that i enjoy equally to working with modulars.
I used to own a Serge...really nice 4 panel paper faceplate one.
I sold it in 2005 to finance the buchla, but you can still hear it live with NIN as the intro to the song "Hand That Feeds", live...i love how nasty it gets...really awesome system.

I wish i could have kept them all, but to be honest, the more i have, the less i compose!

pickleinn wrote:
blindoldfreak wrote:
pickleinn wrote:

Ryan

Thank you!

hey! the album is amazing. i liked it so much i went and bought a modwheelmood album without hearing it.....amazing stuff.

and thanks so much for these videos!
blindoldfreak
Morley wrote:

Get on it David!!!!!!
science
blindoldfreak wrote:
I wish i could have kept them all, but to be honest, the more i have, the less i compose!

I have the same problem. Once the 200e arrives, I plan to put all but 2 or 3 of my favorite synths and my euro and 200e systems in storage for that exact reason.
Morley
blindoldfreak wrote:
Morley wrote:

Get on it David!!!!!!

Your videos have intimidated me now!! woah
Still, nothing like a challenge Guinness ftw!
so far this is for me the best buchla demo (and i guess also one that actualy can use a buchla)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXzadBbwYFE
Morley
2012 wrote:
so far this is for me the best buchla demo (and i guess also one that actualy can use a buchla)

Does that mean the rest of us can't use ours??
Rage!
Kent
Correct you are, Mr. Morley. For it has been ordained by Mr. Captain Sunshine himself! applause

hmmm.....
ex_dead_teenager
that vid is pretty awsome 2012.
Lyonel
2012 wrote:

Waoou ! The Sound we're not worthy
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
that vid is pretty awsome 2012.

the best i like is hes own comments

'nothing serious .... just a catchy little groove , buchla style smile sorry about the little tv noise in the beginning ... '

he know its an excellent demo ofcoure thumbs up

+ the tv in background is a perfect intro imo.
momo
Yeah I saw that courtesy of the matrixsynth blog a few weeks back. A lovely demo and I think it's courtesy of DonH, a recent member here I believe!

Great that so many users are posting such interesting things for us to share.
wetterberg
we need to embed videos more often, I think:
amnesia
yay I dont know how to use my Buchla because I havent written a song!????!
don h
momo wrote:
Yeah I saw that courtesy of the matrixsynth blog a few weeks back. A lovely demo and I think it's courtesy of DonH, a recent member here I believe!

Great that so many users are posting such interesting things for us to share.

Thanks, but someone else posted that video. I'm more likely to point to things like this:
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2