MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

inspiration
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author inspiration
Lyonel
Nothing better than a beautiful cultural TV program, thank you Don... Mr. Green
but i think that perhaps those songs are a little too "consonant and musical" despite the " almost Buchla Bongos derriere" ... don't you think Ross 8_)
Morley
This is one of mine that I quite like
The 200 has a kind of mellowness and smoothness that isn't bland IMHO. Still has character despite being mellow. Very musical (not always "avant garde" and out there!)
bwhittington
David, I am definitely a gigantic fan of your videos. Such a great look at a fantastic array of classic gear. Spending an afternoon in your studio would be a dream for many of us.

Cheers,
Brian
Lyonel
Morley wrote:
The 200 has a kind of mellowness and smoothness that isn't bland IMHO. Still has character despite being mellow. Very musical (not always "avant garde" and out there!)

Salut David,
Is there a resonant low-pass in this 200 ?
confusional
Redacted.
citizen mori
Lyonel wrote:
Morley wrote:

Salut David,

there is resonant bandpass... special dodeca sounds.
Scaff
Thsi is one of my favorites:

Morley
citizen mori wrote:
Lyonel wrote:
Morley wrote:

Salut David,

there is resonant bandpass... special dodeca sounds.

Yes and yes really! It has a single resonant bandpass and a triple lopass/gate so quite flexible.
In a small system it has a surprising quantity of stuff..
Morley
bwhittington wrote:
David, I am definitely a gigantic fan of your videos. Such a great look at a fantastic array of classic gear. Spending an afternoon in your studio would be a dream for many of us.

Cheers,
Brian

thx!
thumbs up
buchlajoe
wetterberg wrote:
we need to embed videos more often, I think:

that was me. Buchlajoe. Glad you like it. smile
Lyonel
buchlajoe wrote:

applause
booger
Quote:

that old 200 is amazing! great sounds...
parasitk
buchlajoe wrote:
wetterberg wrote:
we need to embed videos more often, I think:

Buchlajoe, you need to come to this: http://muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5383
w00t w00t w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2