MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Choices v2 orientation...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author Choices v2 orientation...
exper
Hello,

I'm a new owner of a v2 Choices. In the manual it states that to flip the module so that jacks are at the top, I need to invert some green wires attached to the joystick. My question is, where are these wire? Is this dialog referring to the old version or choices? How can this be done?

Thanks!
Umcorps
It means the green push-on connectors attached to each of the pots. The ones with 3 (grey in v1) wires

Just swap them around.
exper
OK, I'm not seeing any green connectors, The only thing I can see that's adjustable is a black switch. Anyone know what that's for? What about the 2 headers on either side of the power header?

At any rate, here are some photos of my choices. Can you point me to what I have to change?

Thanks!
exper
Nevermind, I discovered that the switch reverses everything now, awesome. This thing is amazing!
shred
exper wrote:
This thing is amazing!

SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
exper
Ha, thanks for meeting me! I only had a chance to mess around with it a little, but its a blast assigned to a quantizer on one axis and fm index on my HD with the other.
qualitypetrol
thanks for the tip, this saved me a good bit of time!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1