MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Serge through Assblaster (from June NYC Wiggler meetup!)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Serge through Assblaster (from June NYC Wiggler meetup!)
parasitk
I posted this in the NYC synth meetup thread, but since I'm sure most non-NYers haven't/won't read that I thought I'd post it here as well!

It starts off with a little Euro action, but then moves on to Ndkent's custom Serge panel through Scooter's Assblaster. Dinner at the Y Delightful!

Here it is on Vimeo (as of this post, it's still "processing", which just means I didn't pay for a Plus account): http://www.vimeo.com/5258620

Once again sorry for shitty video, but I just had a Coolpix camera on me!

Pix from the event: http://www.flickr.com/photos/parasitk/sets/72157619950042261/

SlayerBadger!
//Chris
b3nsf
nice !!! Dead Banana

I like how kitty doesn't mind the noize! Rockin' Banana!
parasitk
Cats LOVE modular synths! Hobbes

Also: I loved the Serge. Seriously. MY ASS IS BLEEDING
b3nsf
serge is awesome, truely!

my fave part is how you always patch it different and the knobs feel like there's a huge usable range, it's like a bent circuit that works correctly and reliably and in a quality package! we're not worthy
parasitk
Yeah the time I had on this panel really solidified that I would like a small Serge setup. I'm very excited to get started with that. I love love love banana jacks! love

It definitely tickled the same spot in me that the Easel did, but without the insane lust attached. Put it this way, the Easel I wanted to hump till raw, the Serge I'll settle down and marry (and hump)! Dinner at the Y
HexEnduction
Good meets Evil. The perfect pairing.

This is fun! twisted

Time to buy that ring...
rezzn8r
Mr. Green
looks like a good time w00t
suprised to see the beer so close to the gear, though hihi
cebec
rezzn8r wrote:

suprised to see the beer so close to the gear, though hihi

if it's good enough for NASA... Dead Banana
parasitk
Bubblesound is totally allowed to spill beer on his own gear! Mr. Green
cebec
Finally got to watch it. That was wicked cool!
parasitk
cebec wrote:
Finally got to watch it. That was wicked cool!

Thanks, it was a fun introduction to Serge for me (and I think for Dave and Scooter as well!)
cebec
That's great to hear. Looks like a fun meetup, too. Did you know there'd be Serge or was that a surprise?
parasitk
cebec wrote:
That's great to hear. Looks like a fun meetup, too. Did you know there'd be Serge or was that a surprise?

It was a total surprise for me - best surprise I've had in a long while, thanks to Ndkent! This is fun!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1